Happy Birthday Ferrariman!

Victor

Happy Birthday, Lou!!! All the best to you, dear friend! There would never exist a Vice community (especially a long term and peaceful one) without you! Everytime I watch "Miami Squeeze" and hear Crockett saying "you're the glue man" when he talks to Castillo, I think of Ferrariman!!!

Happy Birthday' date=' Lou!!! All the best to you, dear friend! There would never exist a Vice community (especially a long term and peaceful one) without you! Everytime I watch "Miami Squeeze" and hear Crockett saying "you're the glue man" when he talks to Castillo, I think of Ferrariman!!![/quote']Very well said. Happy Birthday F-Man. :cool::thumbsup::shout::radio::done::balloon::hippie::torte::torte::prost::klatsch::tasse:

Happy Birthday F-Man and many more returns! We appreciate all that you do for the site. :balloon::cake::dance2:Seconded as to the 'Glue' comment earlier, and I would add a quote from Castillo from Borrasca: ~~ I've always tried to do what's right. That's the code I live by. Do you understand that?

Happy birthday, PAL! It's been good knowing you through the long haul. A.k.a. the long march, as I sometimes call it. Wondering if you can share what shows you've been watching lately and whatever else you care to share.. I've made a lot of good friends thanks to this site and you keeping it in good shape. God bless and hope to catch up soon.

• Administrators

Thanks everyone! I enjoyed a good birthday with my wife Vicechic84. A relaxing day topped off with dinner at our favorite Canadian steakhouse, The Keg. Aside from all of your posts I received several phone calls and e-mails from friends and family too. Alltogether, a great day! Thanks again everybody! Your birthday wishes are greatly appreciated!