Am I the only one who noticed this in "Death And The Lady"?

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

I had finished Season 3 about 2 weeks ago, and now I'm in Season 4. While I was watching "Death And The Lady", I noticed Milton Glantz was wearing Crockett's Persol 62918's from Season 3. I had to rewind some scenes a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, but sure enough, I wasn't.

This was around the time the show's budget went down, so they probably started recycling the wardrobe from past seasons, thinking nobody would notice Sonny's shades on another character.

What did you learn today?..................................................................................................SHARING...

This was around the time the show's budget went down, so they probably started recycling the wardrobe from past seasons, thinking nobody would notice Sonny's shades on another character.

I watched a few times before and never noticed it until the last time I watched it.

Guest MetroVice

I noticed it the first time I ever saw it but as Spyder stated I figured they were just recycling past wardrobe items. After all, certainly Crockett wasn't the only one who liked this style of shades :cool:

Wardrobe recycling happened frequently. In Hostile takeover the villain Mr. Carrera wears Sonny's T striped shirt from Love at first sight and in Leap of Faith the young cop one of Crockett's pink shirts.

Wardrobe recycling happened frequently. In Hostile takeover the villain Mr. Carrera wears Sonny's T striped shirt from Love at first sight and in Leap of Faith the young cop one of Crockett's pink shirts.

Thought that tee Carrera wore was worn by Crockett :rain::balloon:

Hoo boy. If you noticed another character wearing Crockett's sunglasses, just wait until you get through the majority of Season 4. No joke, Crockett wears like 6 different outfits throughout the entire season.

Hoo boy. If you noticed another character wearing Crockett's sunglasses, just wait until you get through the majority of Season 4. No joke, Crockett wears like 6 different outfits throughout the entire season.

All of them bad too. Lots of people don't like Season 3 and think the clothing is crap, but I'd take that over Season 4 any day

eh to each his own, but in this particular instance I think this was the last time we saw the persoles on screen period, although this wasnt the last time Brass was on the show if I remember correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...