Tommy should of been in more episodes

BlueAir

I liked Sonny's mechanic/automobile (Annie Golden) informant.She was pretty cool,funny,and knows her way around cars.The fact that Crockett goes to her for any information about a certain car or situation related to a case made for an interesting bit in the show.The two episodes with Tommy (One Way Ticket/Florence Italy) wasn't enough.Plus she had one cool garage!Anyone else agree?

Agree. She was kinda cute and should have been in more episodes.

A good character - only appeared briefly in two episodes. A very busy Brooklyn actress still working today actively .She also appeared in Miami Vice as a prostitute at the police station in Nyc in the Season 2 opener "The Prodigal Son" .:balloon::D

eh thing was they couldnt really show the engine of the daytona as it was a dead giveaway about what it was

it being a Holly 4 Barrel sitting on a 5.7 liter V.8 at 3:28

while the Real one has a huge line of 2 barrel carbs, one per carb on a 4.4 liter motor

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/1962_Ferrari_250_GTO_engine.jpg/800px-1962_Ferrari_250_GTO_engine.jpg

on its V12, although the above is a 3.3

and with the daytona's disappearance and them getting a brand new car with Fuel injection straight from Ferrari, probably with warranty it negated her use and role for the most part

and we're talking electronical, not mechanical fuel injection, which is pretty bulletproof vs mechanical that needs constant tuning and maintenance on the cars from the 50's and 70's usually

IE Alfa Romeo Montreal

58 Fulie Corvette

although she could have worked on Tubbs or Stan's car, a Vintage Caddie, the scarface model

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterzzz/3372141647/in/photostream/

and the T bird, hell I've got one just like stans showing up locally in black constantly sitting at a local gas station for work, think its getting restored

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure if a Ferrari warranty would transfer when it was confiscated by police?  I remember that a transferrable warranty was a big deal back then and not a common term.

I also liked Tommy. She was quick-witted and smart. What a pitty that she only appeared in two episodes. Actually she could have given more often information to Crockett.

I dont know with the warranty, as I'm just going off of the behind the scenes logic for it.

although another thing is I think Tommy's Garage was actually the garage for Carl Roberts, the guy who worked on the car for the show and was brought in mid S1 to work on the cars, the corvette's

and thus maybe when he wasnt needed as much it ended the opening for Tommy in her S2 style role.