A Year With Out Coop...

Victor

To allay any worries Mr C&B is absolutely, wonderfully, perfectly well and enjoying life.

He just decided to take a sabbatical.

Rest assured all is well in C&B world  :thumbsup:

To allay any worries Mr C&B is absolutely, wonderfully, perfectly well and enjoying life.

LOL - his 'virtuell cyber wife' ;) has spoken.Let us simply believe in the calming words by Chloe.She always was close to him.In the result that is what I was hoping for great Coop.Maybe he was as kind to contact her to tell us we shall not worry.TG ! He did not also tell we would not need to miss him - because that isn't definitely possible.HUGS Chloe!HUGS Coop !!

If I only could get known why I always get quotes as double feature - no, I do not choose multi quote.

Edited by bluepearl
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear that Coop is being missing. :( I don't come here often myself now, so I didn't notice it. Hope he is well and just decided to take a break, as was said before.

May I ask - how do you know that C&B is well? Do you know him personally, or his E-mail, or what?  ?(

It sounds like he is somewhere where the water is warm and drinks are cold and he doesn't know the names of the players. :D

Sounds good to me!   :fireworks:  :)

May I ask - how do you know that C&B is well? Do you know him personally, or his E-mail, or what?  ?(

I prefer to maintain his privacy as requested but am certainly able to say he is well and living the life...

It sounds like he is somewhere where the water is warm and drinks are cold and he doesn't know the names of the players. :D

Absobloodylutely!! lol

I am glad people still miss him and so do I.I found him a great man we joked around with each other and would never hurt him and hope nobody did because that can happen in this big fat world.I wish he would come back but I hope he is well and so very missed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

all I remember is one moment he's showing off his new Rolex President, then we were talking about the election results in late 2012 and he talked to Sonny Burnett abit about never letting up on athurto the daytona scammer and then poof, gone

and no ones seen him on here since.

So I dont know, was he the kind of person who would air his grevances out in public?

Edited by Kavinsky