Goof on Brother's Keeper?

agent 47

I watched Brother's Keeper tonight,on that scene where Crockett arrives at his son's birthday party,when Caroline opens the door,you can see the ocean waves right behind Crockett,isn't it supposed to be in the suburbs?Another goof,when Crockett calls Caroline near the end,if you look outside at Caroline's,it's daylight there!It's night where Crockett is!

I didn't notice this before. I gotta check it out to be certain.If it's correct, then you have an amazing eye for detail.

Another big goof in Brother's Keeper, the entire film crew are reflected in the store windows when Leon is walking to his car. Then when he gets in the car a chicken leg suddenly appears in his hand

• 11 years later...
On 1/17/2009 at 10:43 PM, agent 47 said:

I watched Brother's Keeper tonight,on that scene where Crockett arrives at his son's birthday party,when Caroline opens the door,you can see the ocean waves right behind Crockett,isn't it supposed to be in the suburbs?

Those aren't waves. Those are tree leaves blowing in the wind contrasted against a white house.

pilotcarol.png.5d220aa9d339b312d8ffacb19fb09001.png

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2009 at 3:43 AM, agent 47 said:

I watched Brother's Keeper tonight,on that scene where Crockett arrives at his son's birthday party,when Caroline opens the door,you can see the ocean waves right behind Crockett,isn't it supposed to be in the suburbs?Another goof,when Crockett calls Caroline near the end,if you look outside at Caroline's,it's daylight there!It's night where Crockett is!

I wouldn't say it was daylight, where she is the sky is getting dark likes it's dusk.

Untitled.png.b54beb991713da262e3cf7b8da99ce14.png

Not really a goof.

Edited by RedDragon86