MV Returns to TV - in HD!!

Sea Level

USA and USAHD are broadcasting pilot episodes this weekend - says "Season Premier", so that might mean they are going to do the entire run. Check your local listings - the HD channel seems to be offset timewise by several hours on the west coast

There is a new HD channel being carried by DirecTV and Sky (England) called the Crime and Investigations Channel HD. Nash is part of their primetime lineup every night.If you have DirecTV HD, it's channel #275. :)

For me, the only MIAMI VICE movie is the two hour TV series pilot episode. (Prodigal Son could be considered).

For me' date=' the only MIAMI VICE movie is the two hour TV series pilot episode. (Prodigal Son could be considered).[/quote']I second to motion,the movie to me is a seperate entity from Michael Mann with the same name.

For me' date=' the only MIAMI VICE movie is the two hour TV series pilot episode. (Prodigal Son could be considered).[/quote']I'd say not only the pilot and Prodigal Son, but also Freefall. To me, that's the MV movie trilogy: beginning, middle, end. I wish Freefall would've made it on to VHS back in the day like the other two.

I still haven't seen the movie! :thumbsup::clap:

Trust me Coop...Your not missing anything.A few weekends ago I put it on the DVD player as it was a cold and snowy night. I fell asleep.........................................................................BAD MOVIE!

I didn't care for it' date='it's almost as bad as The Grinch Who Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey![/quote']Yecchhh!! I saw "Grinch" with my little cousins when it first came out; utter garbage!

• 3 years later...
For me' date=' the only MIAMI VICE movie is the two hour TV series pilot episode. (Prodigal Son could be considered).[/quote']^^ couldn't agree more!!!

The movie is very sucks.. MV only to be TV SeriesAcorrding to me MV TV Series gonna be covert HD Quality!Some bad scenes (80's tv visual) must be clear I saw on the internet NBC did this but I didn't found that HD DVD anywhere - Edit and Fixed by NBC.com..I'm talking about that video frame and visual:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4arNrZClZg

Don Johnson: Sergeant Det. James ''Sonny'' Crockett not Collin Farrel!Philip Michael Thomas: Sergeant Det. Ricardo ''Rico'' Tubbs not Jamie Foxx!Edward James Olmos : Lieutenant Det. Martin ''Marty'' Castillo not Barry Shabaka Hanley!Saundra Santiago: Sergeant Det. ''Gina'' Navarro Calabrese not Elizabeth Rodriguez!Olivia Brown: Sergeant Det. ''Trudy'' Joplin (Big Booty) not Naomie Harris!Michael Talbott: Corporal Det. Stanley ''Stan'' Switek not Domenic Lombardozzi!John Diehl: Corporal Det. Lawrance ''Larry'' Zito not Justin Theroux!Finish! Eingefügtes Bild