U2 - New Studio Album

sredd

great news! thanks sredd!U2 is one of the best live shows i've ever seen

Ditto! My first concert EVER was Elevation in '01. The show I went to in Boston was the one they used in their dvd :radio::cool:

• 1 month later...

Listening to the new album now, I like it, it's growing on me. I candefinitely hear the Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno influence.

I need a little help with this one, because I'm hearing conflicting reports about its level of awesomeness. I've loved their return to a more classic sound on the last two albums, but then I've heard this one is more like Pop (which was a sonic abortion).

listen to "i'm gonna go crazy if i don't go crazy tonight".that's all the awesomeness you need to know about.i think this is the strongest, most solid album they've made in many years--maybe since achtung baby.don't get me wrong i love EVERY single cd they've ever made, but this one is an instant classic for me, and if you're a fan, i think it will be for U 2 ;)and as far as POP goes, those were some really bad times for U2 right throught there, but don't forget greats like "if god will send his angels" and "last night on earth" came from that one, as well as a couple of other gems.