Tubbs and Valerie

Guest neworder

NO No NO !! you wrong !! THIS IS a ED STARINK version of Tubbs and valerie , i have an original album of ED STARINK i have this version im mp3 toohere you are www :http://www.starink-world.net/he also did a cover of Crocketts theme known as JARRE-VANGELIS version , but its ED STARINK version !!!!!No more hear about JARRE VANGELIS version !! ED STARINK version !!!! :) i hope i help you :)Peter Guja

http://www.starink-world.net/he also did a cover of Crocketts theme known as JARRE-VANGELIS version , but its ED STARINK version !!!!!No more hear about JARRE VANGELIS version !! ED STARINK version !!!! :) i hope i help you :)Peter Guja

OK, OK. I have several Ed Starink jan hammer tracks. Being the person who posted the TUBBS AND VALARIE track on youtube posts lots of KOTO and artwork, one would assume it would be from this artist.

Guest The Talk

posts lots of KOTO and artwork, one would assume it would be from this artist.

I thought so, too.

http://www.starink-world.net/he also did a cover of Crocketts theme known as JARRE-VANGELIS version , but its ED STARINK version !!!!!No more hear about JARRE VANGELIS version !! ED STARINK version !!!! :)i hope i help you :)Peter Guja

Why are you that sure that it is not from KOTO?Is KOTO = Michiel van der Kuy? He made Jan Hammer covers, too. When you click on "More from: MHDOTCOM" lots of KOTO clips are listed. This is quite misleading. :confused:

I thought so' date=' too. Why are you that sure that it is not from KOTO?Is KOTO = Michiel van der Kuy? He made Jan Hammer covers, too. When you click on "More from: MHDOTCOM" lots of KOTO clips are listed. This is quite misleading. :confused:[/quote']My thoughts exactly The Talk. Confusing and somewhat misleading. I only assumed it was from KOTO, being the name ED STARNIK is not listed on anything MHDOTCOM posted.

Just click on Ed Starink www samples and check Tubbs and valerie version, Crocketts Theme and others Starink covers . As i say i have an original Ed Starink album "Greatest Synthesizer themes" which included this Tubbs and Valerie version :) i have a KOTO Crocketts Theme cover too .

I have starnick's too much too late, and Eurocops. I think I have some of KOTO's cds burried somewhere too. I'll check. I have several thousand cds. It's hard to remember every track on every cd. Perhaps I too have the TUBBS AND VALERIE starnick track, as I got a box full of cds from a deceased friends family, and I seem to remember hearing a Jan Hammer tune amoung them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I've discovered your discussion lately and had a listen to this YouTube video. It's definitely the cover version by Ed Starink (e.g. on "Synthesizer Greatest Vol. 2"). Have a great time. Regards, Andy