Vice guest star passes away

Tommy Vercetti

It's a few weeks too late but I just found out that Brad Sullivan (Jack Coleman in The Savage) sadly died from cancer on 31 December 2008.Rest in peace and condolences to his familyEingefügtes BildHe had a long career an impressive filmography. IMO his best role was as Moe in Slap Shot. He was hilarious in that moviehttp://hfboards.com/image.php?u=34084&dateline=1207246633Sad that now Moe and Paul Newman(aka Reg Dunlop) have passed away

I enjoyed his role in the show. Didn't know he was in on the assasinations at first.Slightly off the subject, does anyone know what "VOM DAP"s actual litteral interpetation is?

His work on Vice was always pretty impressive to me. As the ep end focus in that final letter to Castillo, Coleman was the real "Savage", not that creepy por bastard that killed the hookers.Sad news.

• Administrators
I enjoyed his role in the show. Didn't know he was in on the assasinations at first.Slightly off the subject' date=' does anyone know what "VOM DAP"s actual litteral interpetation is?[/quote']I believe he said "Fom dap" Either way I checked a site for Vietnamese to English translation and it found nothing. Any members from Vietnam?

• Administrators
Perhaps it means' date=' "wanna Party?"[/quote']I'm thinking you right. What other opening line would a hooker say:"Looking for a good time?"