• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

Okay Vicers & Vicerettes....Here's A Pre-80's Song For You!!!!;) Let's See Who'll Be The First To Identify It!!!!There she stood in the doorwayI heard the mission bellAnd I was thinking to myselfThis could be Heaven or this could be HellThen she lit up a candleAnd she showed me the wayThere were voices down the corridorI thought I heard them say Name It!!!!

Fat fine FreddieTold me everybody's highDJ's spinnin'Are savin' my mindFlash is fast, flash is coolFrancois sez fasFlashe' no doName It!!!!

Fat fine FreddieTold me everybody's highDJ's spinnin'Are savin' my mindFlash is fast' date=' flash is coolFrancois sez fasFlashe' no doName It!!!![/quote']Rapture, Blondie?

You play with words you play with loveYou can twist it around baby that ain't enough'Cause girl I'm gonna knowIf you're letting me in or letting me goDon't lie when you're hurting insideName It!!!!

You play with words you play with loveYou can twist it around baby that ain't enough'Cause girl I'm gonna knowIf you're letting me in or letting me goDon't lie when you're hurting insideName It!!!! Bump?

Yes I'm movin'Yes I'm movin'Get ready for the big timeTap dancing on a land mineYes I'm movin'Yes I'm movin'Old tin lizzy do it till you're dizzyGive it all ya got until you're put out of your miseryThese lyrics are to a song that appeared in a Miami Vice episode!!!! Name It!!!! & Bonus....What episode can this song be heard in?:confused:

Ragdoll' date=' Aerosmith[/quote']That's It Boss!!!!:thumbsup:....2 For 2 In A Row!!!!:clap: Way To Go TIMM!!!!:fireworks:What episode did it appear in?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

We've known each other for so longYour heart's been aching but you're too shy to say itInside we both know what's been going onWe know the game and we're gonna play itAnd if you ask me how I'm feelingDon't tell me you're too blind to see Name It!!!!

I think we just got Rick-Rolled :DNever gonna give you up

Yes....You Got It Joekano!!!!:clap::thumbsup: That is Never Gonna Give You Up By Mr Rick Astley!!!!:thumbsup:Way To Go!!!!:fireworks:

She likes the boys in the bandShe says that I'm her all-time favoriteWhen I make my move to her room it's the right timeShe's never hard to pleaseName It!!!!

Rick James - Super FreakI love that song!!!!!

That's It Marilyn!!!!:clap: You Got It!!!!:thumbsup:And I also LOVE that song:happy:....Gets Me Partying every time!!!!:D

After all that we've been throughI just can't seem to face the fact that boy I'm losing youI threw away your ties through those venetian blindsI looked and saw my heart just over ruled my mind Name It!!!!

After all that we've been throughI just can't seem to face the fact that boy I'm losing youI threw away your ties through those venetian blindsI looked and saw my heart just over ruled my mind Name It!!!!

Thought I'd bring this back up!!!!:)....No Takers?!!!!:confused:

And I tried not to let it showNow I don't know what to doI tell myself I'm lyingSo let's just not let it goMy heart does double beats for you.Here you go TIMM!!!!:)....Hope it helps!!!!;)

• Administrators

Well poop! I can hear Heart singing this. At least I think I can but I can't place it. :evil: