Name The 80's Tune Trivia

Vicechic84

Maybe a difficult one???Intro:Somewhere early morning in a hotel roomthere's a guy starting to realizethat eternal fatehas turned it's back on him.It's 2am....1st Verse:It's 2 am (it's 2 am)The fear is gone (the fear is gone)I'm sitting here waiting (sitting here waiting)The gun's still warm (the gun's still warm)Maybe my connectionIs tired of taking chances

This was actually one of my favorite songs as a youngster, Twilight Zone. Golden earring. I even still have the original 45 I bought...lol

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

Black Cat by Janet Jackson.

You Got It MVP!!!!:clap: LOVE that song.:happy: Gets me dancing & rockin all the time.:);):radio::DP.S.: BTW, I posted an apology to you for not having seen your post on the Who Am I Thread.

Was that song from the 80's though? Could it be from the early 90's? I can't remember. I do remember having that cassette tape and listening to it all the time.....

Was that song from the 80's though? Could it be from the early 90's? I can't remember. I do remember having that cassette tape and listening to it all the time.....

I believe it is from 1989. And I also have that cassette.... the speakers from my stereo....not so much.;):)

This was actually one of my favorite songs as a youngster' date=' Twilight Zone. Golden earring. I even still have the original 45 I bought...lol[/quote']You are right!!!:thumbsup:And I thought I picked a difficult oneStill one of my favorites to listen to while driving.

ok i try one,verse 2 there was a time when i did not carethere was a time when the facts did starethere is a dream held by mewell im sure you had to see its up in arms who knows which song it is?

An easy one, but it should mentioned here I guess:D"The sun was spitting fire, the sky was blue as iceI felt a little tired, so I watched MIAMI VICE"

An easy one' date=' but it should mentioned here I guess:D"The sun was spitting fire, the sky was blue as iceI felt a little tired, so I watched MIAMI VICE"[/quote']That is Walk The Dinosaur by Was (Not Was) Marilyn.;)

Of course' date=' that's the one Maria!Too bad, Vice-Girl, you have to be very fast here. And Cooper&Burnett isn't even in the house:D[/quote']Thanks Marilyn.:) You know, I never really paid attention to the words in that song (usually do to always dancing to it:D), but one day I sat down & heard it and was tickled pink at the thought of Was (Not Was) incorporating "Miami Vice" into their song.:)Ladies....There WILL be times when you will be answering a post, and someone else may be answering at the same time, and usually when that happens, BOTH posts come in at the same time. It's happened to me quite often.;)

Well, we're having a ball just a boppin' on the big dance floorWell, there's a real square cat, he looks a 1974Well, he looked at me once, he looked at me twiceLook at me again and there's gonna be a fightName It!!!!

Everybody is way too good in this game! I’d like to try another one:"He’s got his thighsDressed up in luxuryHis velvet touchIs softly killing meSending shivers down my spineWhen I look into his eyesI fall in love a hundred times" :rolleyes:

My apologies Maria, I was out of turn again! It’s not properly to start a new game without waiting for someone to confirm the answer, I’m afraid I got a little bit too excited over here. This place is becoming a real addiction…and I love it!:D

My apologies Maria' date=' I was out of turn again! It’s not properly to start a new game without waiting for someone to confirm the answer, I’m afraid I got a little bit too excited over here. This place is becoming a real addiction…and I love it!:D[/quote']Marilyn, there really isn't a need for apologies GF.;) It's really okay.:) There are times when an answer may be given immediately, and then you will have times when an answer can take a while before it is posted.:)But I do agree with you, this place is EXTREMELY addicting.:p I'm glad you are having a blast.:happy::fireworks::dance2:BTW, I have no clue what song it is from the lyrics that you posted.:rolleyes:

Well, I tried to make it a little more difficult this time…It’s a European act and it wasn’t a real big hit, but it has to be mentioned here too!

Well' date=' I tried to make it a little more difficult this time…It’s a European act and it wasn’t a real big hit, but it has to be mentioned here too![/quote']Well Marilyn, you succeeded!!!!:clap::thumbsup: Cause it sure is difficult....at least for me it is.;) But maybe some of our European Vicers & Vicerettes know of the group & will chime in with an answer. Just don't give up.;)