• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

First off, Tim you're really killing me here! LOL But keep it up you're a good sport!

Bananarama - VenusBeing serious now' date=' please tell me if you want me to stop playing as I really don't want to spoil it for others or alienate other members... I would hate that...[/quote']Please don't ever think that. These games are designed for all to have fun and relive what I like to think a fun and much simpler time in our lives. Vive le 80's!:cool:I've been lonelyI've been waiting for youI'm pretending and that's all I can doThe love I'm sendingAin't making it through to your heartGood Luck!

• Administrators

Man, we need to add some of these greats to the 80's song thread. Been too long since I heard a lot of these.

• Administrators
The sweetest song is silence that I've ever heard.Funny how your feet in dreams never touch the Earth. In a wood full of princes, freedom is a kiss. But thePrince hides his face from dreams in the mist.Good luck!

Good Tim (now what's the song title?) :)As for adding them to the 80's song thread, no I haven't forgotten. What I do need is more time in a day to do all this!:pCurrent Update: Nice Morgana!:)_____________________________Clean shirt, new shoesand I don't know where I am goin'? to.Silk suit, black tie,I don't need a reason why.Good Luck!

Clean shirt, new shoesand I don't know where I am goin'? to.Silk suit, black tie,I don't need a reason why.Good Luck!

ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man

I got it badyou don't know how bad I got it.You got it easyyou don't know when you've got it good.

Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't It Be Good (btw. I love this song! And ZZ Top is correct above as well!:))

• Administrators
Well this is Heart' date=' What about love?[/quote']
1) Heart - Alone2) Heart - These Dreams
Really, I thought is was called What about Love?I guess I have to dust off my old tapes, when I find them.

Really' date=' I thought is was called What about Love?I guess I have to dust off my old tapes, when I find them.[/quote']You are right Tim... I shall go and lock myself in a room with Izzie and Noogy for a couple of hours :dance2:

• Administrators

Not yet.Sally ,take my handTravel south crosslandPut out the fireDon't look past my shoulderGood luck!

• Administrators

You are right Tim... I shall go and lock myself in a room with Izzie and Noogy for a couple of hours :dance2:

YES! Score one for the super mod! :dance2:;)

I saw him dancin' there by the record machine I knew he must a been about seventeen The beat was goin' strong Playin' my favorite song An' I could tell it wouldn't be long Till he was with me, yeah meGood Luck!

• Administrators

Morgana can't answer any more right now as she is being brainwashed by two very inept criminal minds :cry:

You can do it.Vicechic and I are speed typing on several posts and PMs, it's lots of fun but confusing.

You can do it.Vicechic and I are speed typing on several posts and PMs' date=' it's lots of fun but confusing.[/quote']@ Tim - Correct!@ Morgana - Holy crap! I'm going cockeyed myself! LOL :p:rolleyes:__________________________Okay last one before I'm off to dreamland!:sleep:I feel so unsure,As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor.As the music dies...Something in your eyes,Calls to mind a silver screen,And all those sad goodbyes.Good Luck and nity nite:sleep:!

• Administrators
You can blow out a candleBut you can't blow out a fireOnce the flames begin to catchThe wind will blow it higherGood Luck!