• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

Indeed it is Morgana! Definitely one of my 80's fav's!I see a little silhouetto of a man,Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango.Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright’ning me.Good Luck!

Nice Dadrian! (so I'm to assume you know what the song title and artist is?:))You Better Run, You Better Do What You CanDon't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho ManYou Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You CanGood Luck!

I guess the above answers my question!:pAnd I need you now tonightAnd I need you more than everAnd if you only hold me tightWe'll be holding on foreverAnd we'll only be making it right'Cause we'll never be wrongGood Luck!

• Administrators

I'm guessing "Turn Around Bright Eyes" by Heart is probably way wrong here. But I can sing the song, does that count for anything? :radio:Or Bonnie Tyler???

Nice double-teaming there Tim & Morgana! Indeed you're both correct!I get up in the evening, and I ain’t got nothing to sayI come home in the morning, I go to bed feeling the same wayI ain’t nothing but tired, man I’m just tired and bored with myselfHey there baby, I could use just a little helpGood Luck!

Bruce Springsteen...Dancin in The DarkTry this one...good luck..I guess I shoulda closed my eyesWhen you drove me to the placeWhere your horses run freecuz I felt a little illWhen I saw all the picturesOf the jockeys that were there before me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you want us to guess the song played when you click on the link?? If that´s the case my guess is " Volare" by the Gypsy Kings.

• 2 months later...

Do you want us to guess the song played when you click on the link?? If that´s the case my guess is " Volare" by the Gypsy Kings.

sorry buddy forgot the game :o . yes it is ! That french gypsy group made several concerts in Miami in the 80's . concerning Volare song , original song was made by italian Domenico Modugno , one of the best songs of all time :shout:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
Buying bread from a man in BrusselsHe was six foot four and full of musclesI said, "Do you speak-a my language?"He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwichAnd he said,Name it!

Land Down Under By Men At Work.

Ahhh man. You beat me to it. It may have been the only one I know. :) I love 80's songs, but usually don't memorize the lyrics. I did in this case. I bought the LP when it came out.

Maybe a difficult one???Intro:Somewhere early morning in a hotel roomthere's a guy starting to realizethat eternal fatehas turned it's back on him.It's 2am....1st Verse:It's 2 am (it's 2 am)The fear is gone (the fear is gone)I'm sitting here waiting (sitting here waiting)The gun's still warm (the gun's still warm)Maybe my connectionIs tired of taking chances

All the lonely nights I spend aloneNever round to love me, you're always goneCause you're hangin out breaking the rulesOh the man has come looking for you.Name It!!

All the lonely nights I spend aloneNever round to love me' date=' you're always goneCause you're hangin out breaking the rulesOh the man has come looking for you.Name It!![/quote']Black Cat by Janet Jackson.