• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vicechic84

• timm525

• Maria714

• Morgana

LOL nice one Morgana! Such a great 80's tune!:thumbsup:And Tim this one's for you buddy!:cheers:First when there's nothingBut a slow glowing dreamThat your fear seems to hideDeep inside your mindGood Luck!

Correctamundo!I’ll protect you from the hooded clawKeep the vampires from your doorFeels like fireI’m so in love with youGood Luck!

You are all going to hate me soon...Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of LoveI'm a child of the 80's - apparently my iPod could be used as evidence for crimes against music!

• Administrators

Well your better at this then I am. I love the 80's too, but some of these I don't know at all! :eek::o

Woohoo! That's three for three Morgana! Indeed a child of the 80's! Good stuff! :clap:We are strongNo one can tell us we're wrongSearching our hearts for so longBoth of us knowingGood Luck!

• Administrators

Love is a battle field. Um...Jonna Jet ??? :confused::confused::confused:{I know that can't be right}

Tim your a good sport! Definitely get credit for that buddy!:thumbsup: Morgana chu got it mang!:clap:Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dreamI was kissin' Valentino by a crystal blue Italian streamBut I can't be late 'cause then I guess I just won't get paidThese are the days when you wish your bed was already made.Good Luck!

• Administrators

Damn, that is who I was thinking of. It was on the tip of my tongue. :evil:Good one.I'm not that great with artists. Like you didn't know!:D

• Administrators

Tim your a good sport! Definitely get credit for that buddy!:thumbsup: Morgana chu got it mang!:clap:Six o'clock already I was just in the middle of a dreamI was kissin' Valentino by a crystal blue Italian streamBut I can't be late 'cause then I guess I just won't get paidThese are the days when you wish your bed was already made.Good Luck!

Manic MondayCindi Loper (SP)HA!

• Administrators

Well the Bengles must've done a remake of Cindi Loper's song! :)

The Bengles (as in tigers?)

Manic MondayCindi Loper (SP)HA!

It's more than just spelling pal! ;)

For you Tim kudos for the song title but another round of beers for the artist please!:p Good goin' Morgana!:DGoddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and loveGood Luck!

• Administrators

For you Tim kudos for the song title but another round of beers for the artist please!:p Good goin' Morgana!:DGoddess on the mountain top Burning like a silver flame The summit of beauty and loveGood Luck!

Are you sure that wasn't Cindi Loper? LOLVenus?I won't even guess at the artist.

Bananarama - VenusBeing serious now, please tell me if you want me to stop playing as I really don't want to spoil it for others or alienate other members... I would hate that...

• Administrators
Strange voices are sayin'What did they say Things I can't understand It's too close for comfort this heat has got right out of handGood luck!