Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Thought I would try posting a Level One location trivia problem to see how it goes.  

Please remember this will only work if the experienced "super" sleuths (and you know who you are) let the less experienced sleuths solve the problem.   Instructions are at the start of the thread.  Thanks.

Need episode and scene where this is seen in a drive-by.

1 LO59

Thought I would try posting a Level One location trivia problem to see how it goes.  

Please remember this will only work if the experienced "super" sleuths (and you know who you are) let the less experienced sleuths solve the problem.   Instructions are at the start of the thread.  Thanks.

Season One a Camero is speeding.

• Like 1

Great question Jim!

Great idea, Jim. Must be some takers in here who want to jump in on location sleuthing. :freeze:

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Great idea, Jim. Must some takers in here who want to jump in on location sleuthing. :freeze:

Thanks Sonny, thought it was worth a try again.  As the instructions say in the first post, a Level two sleuth can jump in if not solved in 5 days.

I'm just guessing cause I don't exactly remember this but if it's a speeding Camaro, could it be Brother's Keeper during when Sonny is trying to catch Tubbs who took off in Sonny's boat?

Good answer.  It is located just before the toll booths for the Rickenbacker Causeway.

Here's another Level One question.  This place appears in three episodes, I'm looking for just one and the scene.  In one scene you see it in the background just before the girls meet in the Clay Hotel dining room.

Cvvc.jpg

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

Good answer.  It is located just before the toll booths for the Rickenbacker Causeway.

Here's another Level One question.  This place appears in three episodes, I'm looking for just one and the scene.  In one scene you see it in the background just before the girls meet in the Clay Hotel dining room.

Great question Jim  :thumbsup:

You are correct.  :cheers:  In Calderone's Return when Tubbs exits the Nassau Hotel he is magically on Washington Ave and the Cameo Theater can just barely be seen.  Good job, I didn't even know it was in that episode.

• Like 1

You are correct.  :cheers:  In Calderone's Return when Tubbs exits the Nassau Hotel he is magically on Washington Ave and the Cameo Theater can just barely be seen.  Good job, I didn't even know it was in that episode.

A few more episodes too Jim  :D

Matt ya that makes 4 episodes that show the Cameo.

Here is another Level One problem (not for experienced sleuths).  Episode and scene please.

T17

Isn't that Sarah's house in Yankee Dollar?   Crockett and Tubbs go there to check it out when some guy shows up to sell her his car, then her brother Timmy shows up too.  

Edited by Susanna Girl
  • Like 1

Isn't that Sarah's house in Yankee Dollar?   Crockett and Tubbs go there to check it out when some guy shows up to sell her his car, then her brother Timmy shows up too

Sounds like a great guess - Ill wait for Jim to confirm !! :thumbsup:  :D

You are correct Susanna.   :thumbsup:  I'll bet you could get some of the Level Two problems.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 3

You are correct Susanna.   :thumbsup:  I'll bet you could get some of the Level Two problems.

I agree with Jim -  Im sure you could  :D

• Like 1

Try this Level One problem.  This is an exterior shot only, inside bar scenes were filmed elsewhere.  Episode and scene please.

768px

I agree with Jim -  Im sure you could  :D

+1 on that. I found that reviewing C Glide's site was a tremendous help.

Try this Level One problem.  This is an exterior shot only, inside bar scenes were filmed elsewhere.  Episode and scene please.

Great shot Jim and I wish I could have visited this historic place before it was closed.

also seen in the background during Season 5s episode "Bad Timing" !?

Comeon Matt read the previous posts, you just gave away the episode.   :p

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

Comeon Matt read the previous posts, you just gave away the episode.   :p

I shouldnt be on level 1 Jim - Im heading back to Level 2  :done:  :thumbsup: