Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Isn't this this The Revere Hotel on Ocean Drive before it was demolished. I think a few episodes was shot in this area like Golden Triangle ' date=' Milk Run and Good Collar. Come back to you on season 5 episode, maybe Miracle Man.Later[/quote']Not on Ocean Drive. You got the episode. To solve the case you need to ID the scene in Miracle Man. Here is a larger photo:Eingefügtes Bild

Miracle Man - when Miracle Man is giving away money and then one of Parena's men performs a drive by.
Correct' date=' Wide got the episode and you got the scene. This intersection is one block west of the Clay, Espanola Way at Drexel Ave.This is LO124, season three.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO124.jpg

Not on Ocean Drive. You got the episode. To solve the case you need to ID the scene in Miracle Man. Here is a larger photo:Eingefügtes Bild

This location would also be familiar to fans of the Porky's trilogy as it was frequently seen in those movies. When going to school the kids always came down (southbound) on Drexel Ave. (then a thru street) and parked on or just off Drexel (depending on scene)just south of this intersection we see here. The school is right there just south of Espanola Way.

This looks like St.Patrick's church in the teaser Viking Bikers just behind Reb.
Correct' date=' good job!Thanks for the info Charlie, Porkies, what a movie!Congrats to MiamiVice23 for making Location Trivia Level Two Detective. Thanks for all your participation in Level One.This is LO125. These are two views of the same place that were taken by CarolineUK on her recent trip to Miami. Name one episode and scene where you see this place under construction. It was shown in a season two episode but the construction was probably captured more than once. One correct episode and scene will solve the case. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_IMG_6834.jpgEingefügtes Bild

How many cases must you solve to become a level two detective? Thanx Jim

Wide- like it says in the rules at the beginning of the thread, you must solve three Level Two cases. You can do it too.

This is LO125. These are two views of the same place that were taken by CarolineUK on her recent trip to Miami. Name one episode and scene where you see this place under construction. It was shown in a season two episode but the construction was probably captured more than once. One correct episode and scene will solve the case. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This is LO125. These are two views of the same place that were taken by CarolineUK on her recent trip to Miami. Name one episode and scene where you see this place under construction. It was shown in a season two episode but the construction was probably captured more than once. One correct episode and scene will solve the case. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Nice shot:D

Not perhaps from Yankee Dollar

Good guess but no. Just watched Yankee Dollar to be sure. A season two episode that shows this place under construction has a lot of boat action.

Is it from Trust Fund Pirates' date=' shown in the background during the final shootout?[/quote']No but nice to see you take a shot. The Trust Fund Pirates scene was filmed on Key Biscayne. In this episode you see a real celebrity take an unexpected swim.

Then it must be from Payback where Frank Zappa (Fuente) is told to take a swim from Crockett's boat. Is it perhaps where Crockett meets Cates and Reydolfo where he throws money away?

Then it must be from Payback where Frank Zappa (Fuente) is told to take a swim from Crockett's boat. Is it perhaps where Crockett meets Cates and Reydolfo where he throws money away?

No earlier scene in Payback. If you are a Level Two Detective and are prohibited from posting on this thread, you can always guess by sending me a PM.

How many cases must you solve to become a level two detective? Thanx Jim

Don't feel bad, WR - I like guessing and I'm a competitive person, but I'm not so great at this aspect of the show, it's not so bad down in third class with the rest of us.

Ok then shortly after the teaser where Crockett takes Tubbs as a potential buyer to meet Reydolfo.

No that was on Key Biscayne also. The place is the Bayside Marketplace on the shore of the Marina where Sonny's boat was moored. It can be seen under construction in the Payback scene on Sonny’s boat in the morning when Rico drops in. In the previous scene Sonny comes home and finds the graffiti' date=' “Where’s the Money Crockett?” and gets weird phone calls. Lots of good guesses and I'm sure you would soon get it but I think it's time to move to a new case and I am calling LO125 closed. Here is a screen cap that shows the buildings going up: [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_Bayside.JPGNew case LO126, season three.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this perhaps from When Irish Eyes Are Crying, the end scene where Sean Caroon is shot and where he then falls down below. (close to the airport)

Is this perhaps from When Irish Eyes Are Crying' date=' the end scene where Sean Caroon is shot and where he then falls down below. (close to the airport)[/quote']Correct- got it again! Below is the photo from case LO126 and the screen cap. Charlie takes some great pics. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildNew case LO127, season three. On Vice you get a closer view but the shape of the pool is recognizable. Eingefügtes Bild

New case LO127, season three. On Vice you get a closer view but the shape of the pool is recognizable. Eingefügtes BildWhen I first saw this episode I thought someone was going to take a header towards this pool.

I looked at the episode Down for the Count [1] where Moon goes to Guzman's villa and do his "cowboy thing" by catching one of the goons offguard and bind him. When Guzman returns u get a glimpse of the pool and it looks very much like our trivia question.I can be completely wrong!

I looked at the episode Down for the Count [1] where Moon goes to Guzman's villa and do his "cowboy thing" by catching one of the goons offguard and bind him. When Guzman returns u get a glimpse of the pool and it looks very much like our trivia question.I can be completely wrong!

Some similarities but not the same pool. You are close.

Some similarities but not the same pool. You are close.

Eingefügtes BildThe actor who played one of the chief bad guys in this episode was also in One Eyed Jack.