Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

I was going to say Bushido, because Crockett and Tubb's car get's attacked at Card Sound Road, Homestead, but then i remembered you said it's a night drive,so i'll search further.Later

I was going to say Bushido' date=' because Crockett and Tubb's car get's attacked at Card Sound Road, Homestead, but then i remembered you said it's a night drive,so i'll search further.Later[/quote']C&T's car does not get attacked. This is a downtown Miami scene. The event in this ep that moved to Homestead was held downtown during Vice days.

OK bad choice of words' date=' the bad guys shoot at C+T and then the police car sinks in the water[/quote'] This is not a scene in Bushido. Sonny has fun driving in this episode.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it perhaps from Florence Italy' date='quite in the beginning just before they chase a suspect[/quote'] Correct!! It is the City of Miami Library that was demolished as part of a grandiose and unfortunate plan to "restyle" Bayfront Park. Eingefügtes BildHere you see C&T driving by with bleachers on Biscayne Blvd set up for the Miami Gran Prix.Eingefügtes BildThis is the next case, LO106 from season five:Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sure this is from The Lost Madonna where the two Scianti mobsters talking about the fact that Costa is ripping off the spirits by the poolHope i'm right!

I'm sure this is from The Lost Madonna where the two Scianti mobsters talking about the fact that Costa is ripping off the spirits by the poolHope i'm right!
You are wide and getting pretty good at this.This is LO107' date=' season four.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO107.jpg

This looks like the house of Judge Dellaport from Contempt of Court where Sonny and Rico visits the judge for his signature of approval.

This looks like the house of Judge Dellaport from Contempt of Court where Sonny and Rico visits the judge for his signature of approval.

Yes you got it again. Rico and the lady DA visit the judge.This is LO108' date=' season two. A driving scene. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO108.jpg

This isn't perhaps from Tale of The Goat where Tubbs waits for his contact before going into Papa Legba's organization?Most probably wrong!

This isn't perhaps from Tale of The Goat where Tubbs waits for his contact before going into Papa Legba's organization?Most probably wrong!

No you see the Cowboy Caddy in this brief scene.

Eingefügtes BildI thought this case would be solved right away. IMO Don gives one of his best, if not the best, acting performance of the series in this episode. His character, Sonny, gets a little too involved mentally in the Vice case.

Is that the house where the creep from "Shadow in the Dark" was caught?

Very good Frey correct episode but wrong scene. Still need the scene. Pandina would know.

Could it be the house which Sonny visualized and then had the whole team to meet him to start a investigation?

No you guys are hitting all around it.