Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Was this the Royal Hotel where Jake Pierson was staying in El Viejo' date=' aka The Old?[/quote']Close enough Sonny. The first picture is the corner Swi and Zeto turned while walking to the hotel looking for Jake's room.This is LO90, season two and it's not from LMD. On Vice the palm trees were different and taller and there were no awnings over the windows on the right.Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like where Trudy shot the dude in "The Dutch Oven". Also it looks like the same alley where she went off on the guy who was soliciting those kids.

Looks like where Trudy shot the dude in "The Dutch Oven". Also it looks like the same alley where she went off on the guy who was soliciting those kids.
Yes good job MV23. :shout::thumbsup:This is LO91' date=' season five. There was a scene shot on the top of this hotel.[img']http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/miamijimf/LO91.jpg

Was it perhaps from Leap of Faith where a student fell to his death after taking experimental drugs from a professor?Later

Was it perhaps from Leap of Faith where a student fell to his death after taking experimental drugs from a professor?Later

Nope. Tubbs is in this scene.

Don't you see this DuPont Plaza Hotel in a drive by scene in Lombard?Later

Correct again Wide. :thumbsup: Here is the screen cap:Eingefügtes BildThis is LO93 Season One. You get glimpses of it in drive by scenes but that's not what I'm looking for.Eingefügtes Bild

Isn't this from The Hit List where Sonny and his family are together and when Sonny picks up a hermet crab for Billy?

Good guess but no it's not near the Cape Florida Lighthouse. I've attached a larger pic which shows a better view of the area.Eingefügtes Bild

Good guess but no it's not near the Cape Florida Lighthouse. I've attached a larger pic which shows a better view of the area.Eingefügtes Bild

Episode hint: Izzy is really in a hole here.

I first thought on "One Way Ticket"' date=' the island where the lawyer had fled to.[/quote']Good guess Christine. Wide has the right episode but the case is still open, looking for the scene.

Is this the early scene in the episode where Tubbs meets McCarthy and the two boats with Sonny in the one is doing there "show off" maneauvers?

Is this the early scene in the episode where Tubbs meets McCarthy and the two boats with Sonny in the one is doing there "show off" maneauvers?

No but very close. That boating scene was filmed offshore from Key Biscayne next to the Ortega House. (former Nixon property).