Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

I think i know this one, this looks like the track where Albert Lombard takes a walk with his son and chat with him, from the episode Lombard.

I think i know this one' date=' this looks like the track where Albert Lombard takes a walk with his son and chat with him, from the episode Lombard.[/quote'] You got it, case solved. :clap::balloon::balloon:This is case LO70. You see it a season one episode and a season two episode. Either one with the scene will solve the case.Eingefügtes Bild

Im taking a flyer here, isn't this the house where C+T exchange fire with the bad guys after identifying themselves as cops. They were lying in front of that white wall when back up arrived.

Im taking a flyer here' date=' isn't this the house where C+T exchange fire with the bad guys after identifying themselves as cops. They were lying in front of that white wall when back up arrived.[/quote'] No good guess but you are most likely thinking of the shootout scene in Whatever Works. That was at 10337 Broadview Drive in Bay Harbor. There are similarities but this is a different house. This house is on Sunset Island No. 1. You get a good look at the house in the Season 2 episode where the chief villain is a real pervert.

Ummm....first thought that came to mind was French Twist' date=' where Crockett is walking down the hallway talking to the terrorist lady outside of where she is staying??[/quote']No sorry this is a classic Art Deco hotel.

It looks like from "Back In the World" where Stone is sitting out there talking on the phone.

and the courtyard of the Carlyle.

It looks like from "Back In the World" where Stone is sitting out there talking on the phone.

MiamiVice23 gets it but thanks to Sonny-Burnett and Wide for adding more details. :done::done: This is LO72 which appears in more than one episode but you don't get this view. Name one ep and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

MiamiVice23 gets it but thanks to Sonny-Burnett and Wide for adding more details. :done::done: This is LO72 which appears in more than one episode but you don't get this view. Name one ep and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

Recognize this from Yankee Dollar though the view is from the front as some sort of water front stadium, where Crockett arrives by boat to do a deal with Glide but is fingered as a cop.

Recognize this from Yankee Dollar though the view is from the front as some sort of water front stadium' date=' where Crockett arrives by boat to do a deal with Glide but is fingered as a cop.[/quote'] Ya Sonny way to go. :clap: Its the Miami Marine Stadium which is sadly now a wreck and a home for graffiti artists.This is LO73, season one. Thanks to DanJ for the photo.Eingefügtes Bild

Ah ok, a Marine stadium...now it makes sense to me. Never quite got that when watching the ep. Curious though where else you see it as you had mentioned?L073 looks like the safehouse units where Lombard was taken in the ep of the same name .

Ah ok' date=' a Marine stadium...now it makes sense to me. Never quite got that when watching the ep. Curious though where else you see it as you had mentioned?L073 looks like the safehouse units where Lombard was taken in the ep of the same name .[/quote'] Good guess but no. The Miami Marine Stadium is also seen during the boat chase at the end of Baseballs of Death.

This is LO73, season one still unsolved. Thanks to DanJ for the photo. Not in Lombard. The same episode has probably the most unique and colorful home in Miami.Eingefügtes Bild

Well then from your hint it must be the Pink House and saw it recently in the ep No Exit' date=' so hazarding a guess then that this must be a scene somewhere where C&T are negotiating for the Stingers.[/quote']Correct episode but wrong scene. Zeto and Swi are involved.

Ok' date=' well it must be the Ukulele Bar where Switek was hustled by a kid at pool.[/quote']Yes MiamiVice23 that's it. :clap: Zedo and Swi are playing pool and see this old motel across the street from the Uke Bar. The Royal Court Motel first lost it’s sign in a hurricane then the whole place was torn down a couple years ago.LO74: This next one may be a bit more challenging but you guys are good so I think you can solve it. This is a 1950 postcard of Lincoln Road on Miami Beach. The large building on the left appears in a season five episode that features Rico. Name the episode and scene or scenes. Eingefügtes Bild

On reading your clue again about Tubbs, i now also agree that it can only be from the episode The Cell Within, with Gina and Trudy chasing Phelps.