Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Yes MV23 case solved. :clap:Here is LO80 which should not be too tough.Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the shooting range in One Way Ticket. Remember the Bren Ten getting some close-ups set to Face the Face.

Looks like the shooting range in One Way Ticket. Remember the Bren Ten getting some close-ups set to Face the Face.
Yep Sonny that's it. :clap::radio:This is LO81. You see it during two driving scenes that I know of' date=' maybe more. Both involve Tubbs, one in season two and one in season four. Name one episode and scene where you see this buiding.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO81.jpg

This is LO81. You see it during two driving scenes that I know of, maybe more. Both involve Tubbs, one in season two and one in season four. Name one episode and scene where you see this buiding.Eingefügtes Bild We see it one of these episodes at night. This episode reminds me of the title of a recent Vice reunion.

Looks like the Commercial Bank where Tubbs was following Cindy to the hospital in French Twist.Later

Yes Wide you got it again. :clap::glossy:This footage was recycled' date=' and twice at that, within another episode. In "Deliver Us From Evil" as Tubbs once again heads out in search of someone. Here's an easy one, LO82. Thanks to DanJ for the photo.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/15_LO.jpg

Gonna take a flyer here and say it looks like Palmo's house from the inside where Sonny had to act like a lawyer at the end and where the "doll killer"fell to his death in Honor Among Thieves

Gonna take a flyer here and say it looks like Palmo's house from the inside where Sonny had to act like a lawyer at the end and where the "doll killer"fell to his death in Honor Among Thieves

Good guess but no.

Can u maybe give us a season clue - looks like 4 or 5

I remember this rotunda when it was a bank building. It is right on the corner of Miracle Mile and Ponce de Leon in the Gables. It now is part of a large hotel featured in Vice.Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the Omni Collonade Hotel in The Lost Madonna where the Mark Konstabi painting was auctioned.

Correct :clap::glossy::radio:This is LO83. Season 5. The shot of this building was stock footage as this place isn't in Miami. Eingefügtes Bild

Define stock footage pleasethx

Stock footage just means photos/video not filmed as part of that TV episode and available to the editor to insert into the final version. You see very few scenes filmed outside of the S. Fla area in Vice, except when the guys were traveling. But once in a great while you get stock footage from NY, LA, and even Chicago. This is one of those shots.

Correct :clap::glossy::radio:This is LO83. Season 5. The shot of this building was stock footage as this place isn't in Miami. Eingefügtes Bild

Looks a lot like the former Zenith TV HQ in the Chicago burbs, but am probably wrong. :p

Looks a lot like the former Zenith TV HQ in the Chicago burbs' date=' but am probably wrong. :p[/quote'] This building is at 11000 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles.

I'm sure this is from Line Of Fire where Tubbs doesn't want to tell the FBI where Joey is.Hope i'm wright.Later

Correct.:shout:This is LO84. What scene is this detective reenacting?Eingefügtes Bild

This is LO84. What scene is this detective reenacting?Eingefügtes Bild

I'm surprised that no one has jumped on this well known Vice scene. Two Vice props are missing and the skyline has more buildings, of course.

I'm surprised that no one has jumped on this well known Vice scene. Two Vice props are missing and the skyline has more buildings' date=' of course.[/quote'] The site of Lombard's yacht?

The site of Lombard's yacht?

Very close to that location but wrong episode and this is the reenactment of a scene where a phone call was made.

BROTHER'S KEEPER - PART 2The famous phone call scene where Sonny calls Caroline, while Tubbs waits in the Daytona!"I can feel it comin'..........":radio:

BROTHER'S KEEPER - PART 2The famous phone call scene where Sonny calls Caroline' date=' while Tubbs waits in the Daytona!"I can feel it comin'..........":radio:[/quote'] Yes very good juscat. :clap: The two missing props in the reenactment photo are the phone booth and the Bernay's Cafe sign. There was no cafe. Lynette Bernay was one of the wardrobe people. The pilot is the only Vice episode with neon that didn't use Mr. Neon's services. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis is LO85, season three.Eingefügtes Bild

'EingefügtesThis is LO85" data-date=" season three.[IMG">

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/18_LO.jpg

I've always wondered about that sign. Wonder where it ended up? Would love to find it and park my Daytona under it as the scene was setup. And never knew it was Bernay ...always thought it looked like Berray's to me. How did you learn about the connection to the wardrobe person? Nice little bit of trivia, btw. :thumbsup: