Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Imma gonna give it a go' date=' maybe "Great McCarthy", the scene where Tubbs talks business with McCarthy while sonny plays with his toy on water?[/quote']No but thanks for guessing Jimmy. Here's a big hint: Not counting the pilot, this episode might be the most popular in the first season due to the personal interaction.

I would have said the same as Jimmy' date=' however, from your clue, I would guess 'Evan'.[/quote']
This is where Guzman get's out of the pool from Evan
Juscat you got the episode. :clap: Wide you got the scene. :clap: Good teamwork.This is LO100' date=' season two. It's not from the teaser but very early in the episode. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO100.jpgStill looking for the scene in Nobody Lives Forever where you see the Bay in the background and someone goes for a short ride on a car. (LO96)

It is from French Twist when Sonny is waiting for Danielle in the hotel lobby to arrive.
Correct :clap:
gonna try to solve case LO96' date=' the scene where Crockett and Tubbs are talking with Izzy. (he wears clogs and smokes a cigarette)[/quote'] Correct glad someone finally got it. :clap: The arrow points to where at Dinner Key the scene was filmed.Eingefügtes BildThis is LO101 season three. Seen twice in a teaser, night driving scene. Eingefügtes Bild

Could it be from Everybody's in Showbiz?Later

Very good Wide, :thumbsup: I will call this case solved because the teaser is basically the scene. I'm surprised you have not solved three Level Two cases yet. Using a friends computer and will post another case when I return home.

I do actually look at the Level 2 cases and knew a few, but everytime i was too late to reply. I'm also still trying to prove myself to solve more Level 1 cases. Can't wait for the next one.Later

Mosca's house in "Blood and Roses"?

No but logical guess. I would bet that David Bowie watched this episode. I am looking for the scene where we see this view in the teaser.

Pandina guessed that case LO102 was Mosca's house in "Blood and Roses"?

No but logical guess. I would bet that David Bowie watched this episode. I am looking for the scene where we see this view in the teaser.

Widereceiver 88 wrote: "I do actually look at the Level 2 cases and knew a few, but everytime it was too late to reply." Wide- Take a look at Level Two Location Trivia now. Charlie has a new rule which should give you and others a better shot.

When u see these alleys then a few scenes and episodes comes to mind like in Junk Love where Sonny and Trudie corners the bad guy in the trans-am and Trudie shoots and kills him, the other one is from Little Miss Dangerous where Cat is looking for Fiona or where Cat surprises Sonny also form LMD.There's some other ones as well, but i think they might be from other seasons.Am i on the right track or have i missed the bus completely?Later

When u see these alleys then a few scenes and episodes comes to mind like in Junk Love where Sonny and Trudie corners the bad guy in the trans-am and Trudie shoots and kills him' date=' the other one is from Little Miss Dangerous where Cat is looking for Fiona or where Cat surprises Sonny also form LMD.There's some other ones as well, but i think they might be from other seasons.Am i on the right track or have i missed the bus completely?Later[/quote'] You are definitely on the right track except that Trudie shoots the bad guy in Dutch Oven. It's one of those scenes you named, just tell me which one it is.

Yeah of coarse it's Dutch Oven thx for that,don't know why i always have to get mixed up with the episodes.I will guess here and say it's from LMD where Cat is looking for Fiona.Later

Yeah of coarse it's Dutch Oven thx for that' date='don't know why i always have to get mixed up with the episodes.I will guess here and say it's from LMD where Cat is looking for Fiona.Later[/quote']I'm not going to drag this out but declare the case solved. You would get it soon. It's the alley in LMD where Cat surprises Sonny and sticks a knife in his back. The building in the photo is where the Cop pulls up which allows Sonny to push Cat away. My clue was going to be, "This is where Sonny gets the point."Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThe next case LO104 is also season two. It is a screen cap, not a Miami location but most likely stock footage from California. Eingefügtes Bild

The next case LO104 is also season two. It is a screen cap, not a Miami location but most likely stock footage from California. Eingefügtes BildYou see this early in the episode as an establishing shot for a courtroom.

This is from the episode The Fix. The building represent the court where Crockett is busy giving evidence against the bad guys.

Yes' date=' good job wide. :done::radio::clap: We looked all over the place for this building and finally decided it wasn't in S. Fla.This is LO105, season two, seen in a night driving scene. This is a 1950s photo. You see this side in Vice but closer and from street level.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_Miami_4__6_.jpgHere is a view of the building from the opposite side.Eingefügtes Bild

This is LO105, season two, seen in a night driving scene. This is a 1950s photo. You see this side in Vice but closer and from street level.Eingefügtes BildHere is a view of the building from the opposite side.Eingefügtes Bild Episode clue: The event has moved to Homestead.