Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

The info about the connection between the wardrobe person and the Bernay's Cafe sign came from a member of the original film crew.LO85, this season three case is unsolved. IMO PMT gave one of his best performances in this episode. Eingefügtes Bild

This is from Red Tape where the "stand in guy for Vice is transported in an ambulance after a shoot out.

Yes you got it. You and several other guys are really good. I'm surprised you haven't solved three level two cases yet.This is a movie screen cap. LO86Eingefügtes Bild

LO85, this season three case is unsolved. IMO PMT gave one of his best performances in this episode. Eingefügtes Bild
I'm still part way through season 3 for the first time, but I'll take a wild guess ........Sons and Lovers?

Yes you got it. You and several other guys are really good. I'm surprised you haven't solved three level two cases yet.This is a movie screen cap. LO86Eingefügtes Bild
Bit of a swag here' date=' but the building looks to me like the street scene in the beginning of [i']the Maze during the shootout.

It almost looks like the Motel Leonard where Dorothy Bains was walking with her baby in the bag. "Buddies"
Sorry' date=' that's not it. Keep guessing.Check the hotel sign and the name of the store to the right of the hotel. Only one building like that in Vice. Doesn't exist anymore.[img']http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/miamijimf/PDVD_009.jpg

Aha! Its the Anchor Motel where Tubbs went and picked up Jackie.

yep the scene from Little Miss Dangerous. :thumbsup::shout: The screen cap is from Bad Boys I. Here is a 1996 photo' date=' some small changes but the Anchor Hotel sign is the same and the Vemar Market is still there.[img']http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p76/miamijimf/AnchorShot1996.jpgThis is LO87, Season one.

post-16-13892963802713_thumb.jpg

Is this perhaps at the end of Nobody Lives Forever where Tubbs is chased by one of the goons in a van and is then killed by Sonny.Just a wild guess

Is this perhaps at the end of Nobody Lives Forever where Tubbs is chased by one of the goons in a van and is then killed by Sonny.Just a wild guess

No keep guessing.

What comes to mind about 4 woman in a car is from Home Invaders with Gina, Trudie and the two hookers, where they have to identify one of the goons. Although i don't know how attractive one of those hookers are, IMO the brunette is not too bad.Later

What comes to mind about 4 woman in a car is from Home Invaders with Gina' date=' Trudie and the two hookers, where they have to identify one of the goons. Although i don't know how attractive one of those hookers are, IMO the brunette is not too bad.Later[/quote'] Good guess wide, that's it. :thumbsup: I think the blonde is kind of cute. This is LO88, season two. You get two photos of this road. During Vice there was no guard rail and the vegetation was not as high. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Looks like the Falcon Restaurant where Tubbs confronts Harrisson and he drives his car into the river in Sons and Lovers

Good try Sonny but MV23 gets it. :clap::radio:This is LO89' date=' season three, and once again you get two pictures thanks to C Glide who took most of these.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/2_LO1.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Isn't this the corner where Izzy was walking with a few dogs and then confronted by Sonny and Rico. Episode was When Irish Eyes Are Crying, i think.

Isn't this the corner where Izzy was walking with a few dogs and then confronted by Sonny and Rico. Episode was When Irish Eyes Are Crying' date=' i think.[/quote'] No sorry, that's not it.

Episode hint: Ever try cat food?

Was this the Royal Hotel where Jake Pierson was staying in El Viejo, aka The Old?