Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

Could this be the safe house where Crockett had taken Calleigh to after she´d told him that she had a bad husband?

Answer by Christine:

Is "colour" the British spelling for color? Just curious.

It is for all the words ending with "our" (neighbour, behaviour, favour, honour...)

Could this be the safe house where Crockett had taken Calleigh to after she´d told him that she had a bad husband?

No sorry, keep guessing.

Eingefügtes BildI like this episode because it has four of my favorite recurring Vice characters, not including Sonny, Rico, Castillo, Gina, and Trudy. They are all in this scene.

Isn't it in one of The Golden Triangle episodes where all of them Crockett,Tubbs,Castillo, Trudy,Gina,Stan is having lunch at a restaurant.Later

Isn't it in one of The Golden Triangle episodes where all of them Crockett' date='Tubbs,Castillo, Trudy,Gina,Stan is having lunch at a restaurant.Later[/quote']No I wrote: "I like this episode because it has four of my favorite recurring Vice characters, not including Sonny, Rico, Castillo, Gina, and Trudy. They are all in this scene."The episode also has images of "The King."

not including Sonny, Rico, Castillo, Gina, and Trudy. They are all in this scene."The episode also has images of "The King."

Can't think of any better clues for the episode - I'm all shook up!!

I'm hopeless with the trivia, but I will make my first attempt at this. :pWith your clue about Elvis Presley, I'm guessing it is the episode 'Made For Each Other', when Zito moves in with Switek and his girlfriend.

Made For Each Other where Noogie and Izzy steal the cement truck.

Juscat and Frey- very good you got the episode but the case is not solved until you ID the scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

Juscat and Frey- very good you got the episode but the case is not solved until you ID the scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

Think this is the warehouse location for the VCRs and other items Noogie and Izzy pickup to try and fence to Castellano.

Think this is the warehouse location for the VCRs and other items Noogie and Izzy pickup to try and fence to Castellano.

Yes Sonny- that's it' date=' Frey and juscat got the episode and you got the scene. :clap:This is LO53. I was here last year and it hasn't changed a bit.[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LOG.jpg

This is Dominoes Park or El Parque Del Domino. It's on Calle Ocho or S.W. 8th ST. in Little Havana. Very close to the Memorial with the BUST of Jose Marti. Not sure what episode it was in Jim.

Hola Maria. ¿qué está sucediendo? Agradable oír de usted. You are correct about the location of course. No it's not me in the white hat. Comeon you can find the episode and scene.

Hola Maria. ¿qué está sucediendo? Agradable oír de usted. You are correct about the location of course. No it's not me in the white hat. Comeon you can find the episode and scene.

Hola Jim!!:) Your Spanish is getting really good.:thumbsup: Are you sure that's not you in the white hat?:confused: It sure looks like you.Okay..I believe it's from Season 1's "Golden Triangle". I just remember Sonny saying that he got the sand whipped out of him. I also remember Candy. Hope I'm correct.

Hola Jim!!:) Your Spanish is getting really good.:thumbsup: Are you sure that's not you in the white hat?:confused: It sure looks like you.Okay..I believe it's from Season 1's "Golden Triangle". I just remember Sonny saying that he got the sand whipped out of him. I also remember Candy. Hope I'm correct.
enhorabuena :clap: You got it Maria. This is the scene where Sonny and Rico meet Castillo at the start of the ep and Sonny says' date=' "He got the sand whipped out of him."Here's another easy one. What episode and scene shows us these two statues? LO54[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_t87.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Hi miamijimfIs it Brother's Keeper -part 2?

Yes. Didn't think the episode was in two parts. Scene? Keep going.

Yes. Didn't think the episode was in two parts. Scene? Keep going.

It was shown in two parts in Australia!Is this the scene where Crockett and Tubbs search Leon's apartment?

It was shown in two parts in Australia!Is this the scene where Crockett and Tubbs search Leon's apartment?

You got it juscat. Good job. :clap:This is LO55.Eingefügtes Bild

Isn't this the boathouse where Crockett and Tubbs suppose to meet Lydia Sugarman, but is then set up by Zabado. The boathouse get's blown up, luckily C+T escapes. From episode Yankee Dollar.

Isn't this the boathouse where Crockett and Tubbs suppose to meet Lydia Sugarman' date=' but is then set up by Zabado. The boathouse get's blown up, luckily C+T escapes. From episode Yankee Dollar.[/quote'] Ya good job wide. :clap::balloon: The color is different in this more recent photo and if you look carefully you can see where they bricked over the large round window.This is LO56.Eingefügtes Bild

This is a wild guess, but is this from Viking Bikers from hell where Reb kills the priest in the parkLater

I am cancelling case no. LO56. It is Odette's house in Bought and Paid For. Haven't watched the ep in a while but after watching it today I think it has changed too much to be recognized in the photo I posted. Sorry bout that. I will double check the ep before posting from now on.This is case LO57 instead.Eingefügtes Bild

The trompe l'oeil wall of the Fontainbleu hotel.Too tired to think about the episode and scene, so I'll just say that it's seen in the opening credits (we see the Ferrari drive close to it)