Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

This is case LO18. Season one.Eingefügtes Bild

I'm sure Al Bundy loves that episode. ;)I hope you don't mind my clue @miamijimf ? :)

The house in "Little Prince"?Love your sig pic Jim! :thumbsup:

Yes Pandina strikes again. Got it. :thumbsup:Thanks, ya PMT is one of the nicest people in the world.

I don't know who Al Bundy is' date=' but the stair step building is from "Heart of Darkness".[/quote']Al Bundy is the name of a character on a long running TV comedy show, "Married with Children," played by Ed O'Neill a.k.a. Artie Rollins in Heart of Darkness. Your half way to solving two more cases Pandina. :clap: Need the scenes also. Anyone not a level 2 player can take a crack at them.

It's when C&T are driving to Artie's apartment' date=' the building is after the toll barrier.[/quote']You got it. :shout::radio::balloon::happy:Here's one from season two. LO21Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild
It looks familiar. Maybe "One Way Ticket"' date=' the final scene at Bahamas with Crockett and Tubbs with Thurmond.[/quote']No but good guess. This ep has the most imaginative teaser IMO.

You got it. :shout::radio::balloon::happy:Here's one from season two. LO21Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the final scene in Bushido where the boat pulls away with Gretsky's wife and son.

Looks like the final scene in Bushido where the boat pulls away with Gretsky's wife and son.
Good guesses Pandina but Sonny-Burnett gets it. :clap::clap::clap:If no one solved the case today my next clue tomorrow was going to be: "Looks like the surfs up."Here's another one' date=' LO22, from season two:[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO22.jpg

You got it. :shout::radio::balloon::happy:Here's one from season two. LO21Eingefügtes Bild

You can also see that place in Cuba Libre & The Afternoon Plane. ;)

Lorraine says this is an easy one.

Possibly la casa of Hank Weldon' date=' from [i']Out Where the Buses Don't Run?

Out Where the Buses Don't Run?

Bingo we have a winner- :cool::cool::cool:Here is LO23 from season three:Eingefügtes Bild

The church in "Forgive us our debts"?

No I believe the tower is part of a church but across the street from the main church building. When I first saw the episode I thought incorrectly that the main building was the Church of the Little Flower in the Gables. Eingefügtes Bild

No I believe the tower is part of a church but across the street from the main church building. When I first saw the episode I thought incorrectly that the main building was the Church of the Little Flower in the Gables. Eingefügtes Bild

I like to call this place, "Reb's tower of power."

I like to call this place' date=' "Reb's tower of power."[/quote'] Could this be the funeral scene at the church in Viking Bikers From Hell? If am correct about the ep, never could get over how funny those small bikes used in this ep were in relation to huge actors like Brown and some others. Looked like they were riding kiddie motorbikes.:p;)

Could this be the funeral scene at the church in Viking Bikers From Hell? If am correct about the ep' date=' never could get over how funny those small bikes used in this ep were in relation to huge actors like Brown and some others. Looked like they were riding kiddie motorbikes.:p;)[/quote']You got it Sonny. Ya I thoght the bikes were strange also and that Viking bikers should be riding hogs. Good episode though.This is case LO24 that we see more than once. One will do but extra credit if you can tell me the ep and scene where we see it first.Eingefügtes Bild

This is case LO24 that we see more than once. One will do but extra credit if you can tell me the ep and scene where we see it first.Eingefügtes Bild

It's the Atlantis Building, seen in the opening credits.I don't know if it's the first episode we see it in, but I'll say "Hit List": the limo shootout.

It's the Atlantis Building' date=' seen in the opening credits.I don't know if it's the first episode we see it in, but I'll say "Hit List": the limo shootout.[/quote']Yes Pandina you got it again.:clap: Can't tell you more because Lorainne just lost a lot of her memory and will be in the shop for a while. don't think I have a virus-?