Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

While you are solving LO43 this is LO45:Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like the beach bathroom at the beginning of Bushido where Gretzky gets the drop on the guys.

Was this location used in Baby Blues?

You got it Caroline. :shout::radar::balloon::clap:This is LO46. Episode and scene please.Eingefügtes Bild

Hi miamijimfI would like to have a go at this, but I've only just finished watching the 'Payback' episode, with two episodes to go, until I start season 3. Do you have an easy one you can post?

Hi miamijimfI would like to have a go at this' date=' but I've only just finished watching the 'Payback' episode, with two episodes to go, until I start season 3. Do you have an easy one you can post?[/quote']Welcome aboard juscat. I'm running out of real easy ones. In Location One Location Trivia I will continue to post cases I think can be solved without too much difficulty as long as possible. Cool signature by the way I never realized the implication of those "lines." widereceiver 88 posted "Could L046 be the funeral place of Zito or Tubb's son?" No in this episode you see the graveyard before you hear the famous line, "Remove the Barrier." and meet Baron Samedy.

Where Pappa Legba hop along on his crutch,speak to Baron Samedy saying that only he can "remove the barrier" and give him what looks like a pick axe.

Where Pappa Legba hop along on his crutch' date='speak to Baron Samedy saying that only he can "remove the barrier" and give him what looks like a pick axe.[/quote']Hey Wide actually the cemetery scene comes before Papa Legba gives the pick axe to the Baron but I'll give it to you anyway because you are close and might have been confused by my clue. :clap:Here is a photo I took of a house you see in Vice. (LO47) Episode and scene please:Eingefügtes Bild

Hey Wide actually the cemetery scene comes before Papa Legba gives the pick axe to the Baron but I'll give it to you anyway because you are close and might have been confused by my clue. :clap:Here is a photo I took of a house you see in Vice. (LO47) Episode and scene please:Eingefügtes Bild

Think this is Out Where the Buses Don't Run, Stiltsville, C&T and Weldon looking for Arcarro and came up empty. Was I correct on your other listing L045, about Bushido?

Think this is Out Where the Buses Don't Run' date=' Stiltsville, C&T and Weldon looking for Arcarro and came up empty. Was I correct on your other listing L045, about Bushido?[/quote']Sonny-Burnett yes you were correct about LO45, the big latrine in Bushido. Sorry bout that.You are also correct about LO47. It's the Leshaw House, one of the few remaining Stiltsville Houses. Another Vice episode gives you a fairly close view of the Stiltsville Houses, although a much faster look. Can you name the episode and scene?

Yeah in The Great McCarthy episode during the final boat race you can clearly see Crockett's boat speeding past quite a few of these stiltsville houses.Later

Yeah in The Great McCarthy episode during the final boat race you can clearly see Crockett's boat speeding past quite a few of these stiltsville houses.Later
Yes Wide you got it. Good job. :clap: You and Sonny-Burnett should give Location Trivia Level Two a shot.This is LO48' date=' season two. [img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/3_LO.jpg

This looks like the lobby where Crockett and Danielle Heir walked in French Twist. Crockett told her that he does not know how they do it in France but in Miami they work together as a team.Hope it's correct!Later

This looks like the lobby where Crockett and Danielle Heir walked in French Twist. Crockett told her that he does not know how they do it in France but in Miami they work together as a team.Hope it's correct!Later

You get it again Wide. :shout: Close enough it is the walkway outside Danielle's room in the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove.This is LO50. What was the episode and what was the scene that saw Trudy dropped off at this door?Eingefügtes Bild

You get it again Wide. :shout: Close enough it is the walkway outside Danielle's room in the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove.This is LO50. What was the episode and what was the scene that saw Trudy dropped off at this door?Eingefügtes Bild

I think this was in Smugglers Blues when Tubbs drops off Trudy who is pretending to be his wife at the Congress Hotel in South Beach, before he & Sonny are flown out by Jimmy

I think this was in Smugglers Blues when Tubbs drops off Trudy who is pretending to be his wife at the Congress Hotel in South Beach' date=' before he & Sonny are flown out by Jimmy[/quote']Yes CarolineUK you are right. The color has changed since Vice days and there is reconstruction but the unique stone work by the door is the same. You are Location Two material and should get that distinction after you solve one more Level Two case. You have seen this image before so take a break on LO51:LO51 episode and scene please: Eingefügtes Bild

Is this perhaps from Sons and Lovers where Crockett takes Tubbs for i think breakfast, he goes in but then Tubbs get's kidnapped by Calderone's goons, they then shoots the tires of the ferrariLater

I'll say Shadow in the dark' date=' when Crockett and Tubbs are having breakfast, Gilmore enters and gives them a letter.[/quote'] Good guesses Wide and Pandina but no- keep going.

What about "Nobody lives forever"?The restaurant (or maybe diner is more appropriate) where the 3 punks cause trouble with the rifles and all.I'm not sure, I remember there was a lot of white, but you said that the colour has changed since Vice days, so...

What about "Nobody lives forever"?The restaurant (or maybe diner is more appropriate) where the 3 punks cause trouble with the rifles and all.I'm not sure' date=' I remember there was a lot of white, but you said that the colour has changed since Vice days, so...[/quote']Excellent Pandina you got it. :thumbsup: It was at 625 5th Street, Miami Beach. A classic 1930s era Miami Beach bar has been replaced by a parking lot for a pharmacy. Isn't progress great? :thumbsdown: DanJ found the location.Is "colour" the British spelling for color? Just curious. LO52:Eingefügtes Bild