Location Trivia Level One

miamijimf

:eek::eek:This is a scene which was completely cut on German DVD. :evil::evil: :thumbsdown: (LINK)Like many ohter scenes which sometimes are even important to understand the sense of the episode or at least some of the following scenes/conversations.

That's crazy Talk, don't understand why they would do that. You are so good with English you should order the US version of the DVDs on line.

"Evan"gas station where Tubbs and Crockett have the talk....?

You got it aly. Good job. :clap::shout::balloon:This is LO39. The color is different these days. Thanks to DanJ for the pic.Eingefügtes Bild

You got it aly. Good job. :clap::shout::balloon:This is LO39. The color is different these days. Thanks to DanJ for the pic.Eingefügtes Bild
This is something that almost drives me crazy! I think I can remember the scene where this coffee bar appeared. Sonny had been having a cup of coffee there when a guy walked in' date=' pushed a gun in his back, and gave him information, but I [i']can´t remember the ep.:evil:

The cafe where Crockett and Tubbs meet prior to the phone call Crockett gets in "The Big Thaw"?
Yes very good Jimmy. :clap::clap::clap: It's the same cafe from "Killshot" where Crockett pulls up in the Testarossa' date=' walks up to the counter and orders "Un cafecito por favor." The place is called La Libertad and it is on West Flagler Street and NW 7th Avenue. Its been repainted and the logo on the sign is different.This is LO40[img']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/photoplog/images/16/medium/1_LO40.jpg

Guest The Talk
This is LO40Eingefügtes Bild
Buddies; Robbie's Club (night scene with neon lighted window frames)
That's crazy Talk' date=' don't understand why they would do that. You are so good with English you should order the US version of the DVDs on line.[/quote']Thanks for the "being good" in English. This is based on the help of the dicitionary. ;)On German DVD I sometimes choose the original language. But without subtitels I am lost... :rolleyes::cry:I do own the US version since a while. But I do not have a code free player to watch them. :cry::cry:

I do own the US version since a while. But I do not have a code free player to watch them. :cry::cry:

Because we have PAL in Europe (25 fps) and in USA has NTSC (~23.976 fps). :(@The Talk You can always watch US version on PC, but i know, that watching movies on a DVD player is more comfortable. :)

Buddies; Robbie's Club (night scene with neon lighted window frames)

Yes Talk- good job. :done::done::balloon: I think you will be officially a Level Two Location Trivia player soon if you keep playing Level Two. HooYah! Mr. Neon did a nice job on those windows.This is LO41. Two of these buildings are seen in Vice. Tell me what happens in or on each Vice building (episode and scene please).Eingefügtes Bild

This is LO41. Two of these buildings are seen in Vice. Tell me what happens in or on each Vice building (episode and scene please).Eingefügtes Bild

Come on Jimmy my man, two answers required for a level one is not fair... :pThe one in the middle is not a vice location.Left: Freedom Tower Hit List where the bullet that kills Rodriguez comes fromRight: Baltimore Hotel Freefall where C&T fight with Colonnel Baker

Come on Jimmy my man' date=' two answers required for a level one is not fair... :pThe one in the middle is not a vice location.Left: Freedom Tower Hit List where the bullet that kills Rodriguez comes fromRight: Baltimore Hotel Freefall where C&T fight with Colonnel Baker[/quote'] Jim, is the middle one the church from To Have and to hold where the wedding takes place at the beginning of the episode?

Come on Jimmy my man' date=' two answers required for a level one is not fair... :pThe one in the middle is not a vice location.Left: Freedom Tower Hit List where the bullet that kills Rodriguez comes fromRight: Baltimore Hotel Freefall where C&T fight with Colonnel Baker[/quote']Yes Pandina you solved the case. :thumbsup: And you say you don't know much about Vice locations?? :rolleyes: I'll bet you could solve Level Two cases.You misspelled Colonel which I consider serious. :cry: CarolineUK the Giralda Tower in Seville, Spain is in the middle. It was originally a minaret, part of the Moorish mosque that preceeded the cathedral. Its mediterranian revival style was the inspiration for the Miami News Bldg/Freedom Tower on the left and the Biltmore Hotel on the right as well as other Miami structures like the Everglades Hotel and most of Coral Gables.This is LO42Eingefügtes Bild

I'll bet you could solve Level Two cases.You misspelled Colonel which I consider serious. :cry:
I always look at L2 cases but they're still too difficult for me!Sorry for the mispelling... :o It's because in Italian the word is "Colonnello".I also transformed Biltmore in Baltimore' date=' don't know why, probably Baltimore sounded more familiar to me! :)[b']LO42 is the Miami Beach Post Office used as a museum at the beginning of El Viejo.

It seems as if we´re not good enough to solve the riddle. :cry:Please' date=' give us a hint, Jim![/quote']Sorry for the delay, I had to reformat my hard drive and have other computer problems. This is an Art Deco hotel on Ocean Drive. You can see it clearly in three episodes and maybe more. You don't see the roof but the view that sticks in my mind is when Swi is following a very righteous man.

Isn't this the house from the episode Yankee Dollar where Crockett took his girlfriend after picking her up at the airport, then later od'd in the bathroom.They also chased her brother from this house on the beach because they thought he was a suspect.

Isn't this the house from the episode Yankee Dollar where Crockett took his girlfriend after picking her up at the airport' date=' then later od'd in the bathroom.They also chased her brother from this house on the beach because they thought he was a suspect.[/quote'] YAA you got it widereceiver. :clap::clap:How about LO43?Eingefügtes Bild