BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

8 hours ago, Tom said:

there is another BTS shot from Great MacCarthy

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-23 um 20.09.23.png

Sometimes from s1, dj's hair reminds me the hair of that old six Million dólar Man action figure. You could pass thru a boate Race and dj's hair remains intact.

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mr. Calderon:

Sometimes from s1, dj's hair reminds me the hair of that old six Million dólar Man action figure. You could pass thru a boate Race and dj's hair reminds intact.

I always assumed that the speedboat in this episode was not motor-driven, but driven by a hair spray can with some crew member pushing the button down and sticking the can out at the rear of the boat at the right angle :p

• Haha 4

It's the same look DJ had shown in the series when telling a young woman at a party that he was unable to do something she had whispered in his ear because of his aching knee.:)

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2022 at 7:06 AM, Christine said:

It's the same look DJ had shown in the series when telling a young woman at a party that he was unable to do something she had whispered in his ear because of his aching knee.:)

Same look at Milk run Miami internacional airport a** overheeels from other angle

Freefall.

The guy with the green blazer is Robert Hoelscher, Miami police advisor legend who sadly passed away recently. The guy with his face only half visible behind him is Ron Russell, DJs bodyguard (seems like the cartel paid better than DJ :p)

3A28F658-F229-44DF-9406-60DCB9AD677E.png

• Like 7