BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Probably common knowledge, but I believe this is also from the 1987 MV calendar. There are some really cool photos in that one! 

• Like 3

On 7/13/2022 at 5:25 AM, Tom said:

during filming El Viejo

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-10 um 11.37.53.png

This is the same photo that was on my best friend's folder in 2nd grade.  Whenever we would prop our folders up to block our tests, Crockett would be staring at me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tom said:

This is an angle not seen in the pilot where they used close-ups only.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-15 um 19.43.32.png

What's come in mind now : "Revenge is better served cold" :thumbsup:

• Like 2

DJAngel posted one of her Miami visits on the first page of this thread.  Her other two visits:

"Viking Bikers From Hell"

https://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/2458-miami-vice-~-1st-trip-to-miami-feb-1987/

"Badge of Dishonor"

https://miamiviceonline.com/index.php?/topic/2502-miami-vice-~-2nd-trip-to-miami-feb-1988/

• Like 3

Penn Jillette is a massive guy, considering he is 6'7 DJ and PMT don't look that small compared to him in that shot, proves they are around that 6ft mark.

• Like 1

vor 41 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

Penn Jillette is a massive guy, considering he is 6'7 DJ and PMT don't look that small compared to him in that shot, proves they are around that 6ft mark.

DJ and PMT are 5`10``. DJ always officially rounded up to 5`11. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Also consider the perspective in the shot. PMT looks shorter than DJ, but they are reported as the same height. I’m thinking Penn would look even taller without the staggered distance from the camera here is all I’m saying. 

• Like 2

That´s a BTS shot from "Buddies" as the apartment was a studio set and we can clearly see that as this BTS frame shows the upper end of the studio wall as there is no ceiling.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-23 um 20.08.58.png

• Like 7

By any chance Tom do you have a BTS photo of Bill Duke (Mac from Predator) directing "Baseballs of Death?"

It would be interesting to see him standing alongside Don, Philip, Ed and they others.

vor einer Stunde schrieb RedDragon86:

By any chance Tom do you have a BTS photo of Bill Duke (Mac from Predator) directing "Baseballs of Death?"

It would be interesting to see him standing alongside Don, Philip, Ed and they others.

No, I looked out for it long time ago but unfortunately I have never found any BTS pic with Bill Duke. 
I have posted one with Leon Ichaso (Indian wars) and Jim Johnston (Honor among thieves), that’s as close as it gets episode wise.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1