BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

and as a bonus pic: a deleted scene from "Stone´s war" where Crockett hides Stone in Tubbs´ apartment after saving him at the airport.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.26.07.png

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Tom said:

and as a bonus pic: a deleted scene from "Stone´s war" where Crockett hides Stone in Tubbs´ apartment after saving him at the airport.

So we had a chance to see a little of where Tubbs lived and we missed it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gary1911A1 said:

I would love to see this scene!  I'd love to see a whole disc of deleted scenes from the show!

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Gary1911A1:

Yes, in fact this deleted scene showed more about Tubbs´ apartment than the other scene in Amen...send money that only was a close up with a glassbrick wall. But the deleted scene in Stone´s war (see wider angle below) was for sure a studio set, as the one in Amen...send money.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.26.21.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

On 5/21/2022 at 4:31 AM, Tom said:

Tubbs, in his silk robe, looking just as sharp in his bedroom as he is outside it. 

• Like 1

rare pic of DJ (left) with his stund double, Bobby Foxworth (right). Same height, same weight, same hair color. Reportedly, DJ said, when he first saw Foxwrth: "Where the heck are YOU coming from?". They even got mixed up by some crew members on occasions.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 10.51.01.png

• Like 8

On 5/22/2022 at 5:29 AM, Tom said:

during Little Prince filming

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 10.49.08.png

Well...seems they were protyping s5 clothing on S1, right Don?

BTS from Line of Fire. Justin Lazard (Joey, right) with Bobby Foxworth, DJs stunt double (left), who throws the molotov cocktails off the boat. On TV this angle is not seen and one can only see DJ in a close up from the inside of the boat throwing the bottles.

Filmed at long gone Jimbos on Vorginia Key.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 11.15.15.png

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Tom said:

BTS from Line of Fire. Justin Lazard (Joey, right) with Bobby Foxworth, DJs stunt double (left), who throws the molotov cocktails off the boat. On TV this angle is not seen and one can only see DJ in a close up from the inside of the boat throwing the bottles.

Filmed at long gone Jimbos on Vorginia Key.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 11.15.15.png

That's interesting. It's clearly Bobby in that photo, however it's also clearly DJ himself who throws the bottles in the scene

image.thumb.png.e75742a8fa4018f586bdd23aab433274.png

image.thumb.png.33c9ad1752473219e9ff17059419d3a7.png

Bobby is visible for only approx. two seconds (37:44-37:46), merely doing nothing

image.thumb.png.4316e9d452798dd82f891fa15c22ab24.png

as Justin Lazard and Bobby are holding bottles in the photo posted by Tom, they've probably filmed a wide angle shot of the bottles being thrown by Bobby which didn't make it into the final cut. Interesting though that they used a double for this shot while Don was handling actually burning bottles in the close-up.

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Tom said:

BTS from Freefall 

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 10.59.39.png

I love that photo! gonna go put on my KU shirt now...

image.thumb.png.ae826011a9817560d53d9d0de83c3570.png

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Prodigal son (watch the mike!)

0085FCEE-F3EB-42D9-BE57-390AAA7D3D54.jpeg

This is what happens when one man wears a medallion and the other man doesn't. :p

• Haha 3

Bonus weekend pic: BTS from Out where the buses don´t run. This angle was not seen on TV. Now we know that this was filmed in the Cape Florida room of the long gone Key Biscayne Hotel. 

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 11.18.09.png

• Like 6

On 5/28/2022 at 10:26 AM, Tom said:

And a weekend bonus pic 

F28A7DFA-0F36-4665-BCFD-A49BC48F2BF5.webp

Great photo. I don’t believe he wore this exact combination in an episode.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

Director of Photography (DP) Duke Callaghan (middle), emmy-nominee for outstanding photography in a TV series and 70 at the time of filming, with DJ, Robin Johnson and Rick Bravo (left) during filming of "Score". This pic is from the open internet , thus I am not sure whose photo credit it is.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-28 um 01.07.40.png

• Like 3

I have read Duke Callaghan DP'd the majority of season one...and seeing Robin Johnson always makes me smile.

• Like 1

vor 53 Minuten schrieb OCBman:

I have read Duke Callaghan DP'd the majority of season one...and seeing Robin Johnson always makes me smile.

True. Duke worked as DP in season one for the first 15 episodes. I think Rites of passage was his last episode. In fact, he retired at age of 71 and MV is the last real working credit of his career (he worked on an umbrella series "Code of Vengeance" in early 1985 but not sure what his part was actually there).

• Thanks 1