BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 31 Minuten schrieb daytona365:

grafik.thumb.png.6ca257142852de2779c187acf0aa63ab.png

great find! Haulover pier then. I remembered it differently, but the 1987 picture is a clear match.

P.S. this find doesn´t really console yourself with the still unknown Ballard house, does it?:p

as seen by their facial expressions and the crew member with the cap on the left, this is a BTS shot from the pilot, not a still from the final product where Crockett was pi**ed off to work with Tubbs :funky: 

P.S. how long it took us as a team to find that hotel where this was filmed :clap:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-12 um 20.44.00.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 9

On 3/17/2022 at 2:52 AM, Tom said:

Early season 1 (or during pilot)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-12 um 20.47.32.png

Given C's shirt and their hairstyles, I'd take a gamble and say during Heart of Darkness?

now we know exactly where this was filmed (see to have and to hold thread in the location section).

P.S. Clayton Barclay Jones (Billy) stopped acting as a kid and is now marketing manager for an IT company. 

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.01.39.png

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

One of the greatest scenes in the series

I watched this one last night actually, and I always think the same thing. Great stuff. 

• Like 1

Fun Trivia: Garcelle Beauvais, the beauty in The Maze, was already guest starring in Give a little, take a little (she was not even 18 at the time and even got her SAG card through this scene), but "her" scene got cut out in the final product. It was exactly the deleted scene with Noogie and C&T. Here is a very rare still that shows Garcelle as unnamed actress waiting the table of C&T on the Fontainbleau Hotel grounds.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-23 um 17.22.53.png

• Like 6

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Christine:

It´s always amazing what great pictures you dig out and share with us.

That means you want me to continue posting :funky:?

On 3/17/2022 at 7:52 AM, Tom said:

Early season 1 (or during pilot)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-12 um 20.47.32.png

Which pier is that Tom?

Old South Beach, Dania, FL (Lauderdale by the Sea)?

here is a bonus pic for the weekend: DJ in the first scene where Eddie Olmos filmed on the show in One-eyed Jack.

Filmed at a dead end street close to studio. It´s the scene where EJO ad-libbed the "Don´t get in my face like that ever again" to PMT who stood very close to him asking "Whose side are you on?" and DJ had to drag him away (according to EJO in an interview that line was not in the script and the reaction was not played, but real)

DJoneeyedjack.jpeg

• Like 8