BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

On 2/20/2022 at 6:23 PM, Tom said:

Thanks for checking in here and sharing your memories! Great story! 

Unfortunately, Rock and a hard place is one of the episodes we never have found any BTS pics of.  

Here’s a rare production photo taken from the episode. If I come across anymore I’ll post them :thumbsup:

ADC688F5-6F03-4A95-865B-EE00409C333E.jpeg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Tom said:

what a couple! (season 3, I suspect during by hooker by crook)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.36.36.png

This pic shows how Gina & Sonny would have been the perfect couple :thumbsup:

• Like 3

from Out where the Buses don´t run. This pic is also on the rare Janeshutz "Making of Miami Vice book" (1986).

P.S. Crockett uses a Steyr StG77, Austrian built - first in 1977 with partly revolutionary features - and preferred weapon of Austrian armed and special forces. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr_AUG

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 14.54.27.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 8

On 3/10/2022 at 9:43 AM, Tom said:

what a couple! (season 3, I suspect during by hooker by crook)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.36.36.png

Season 3 hairstyle but season 1&2 clothes?

Edited by RedDragon86

5 hours ago, Tom said:

another BTS pic from the Stiltsville scenes in Out where the buses don´t run on this "theme weekend" :funky:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-09 um 17.15.42.png

My favorite episode.  Thank you!

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb RedDragon86:

That's a real beauty Tom.

Thank you for sharing. 

You’re welcome! It‘s the only pic of DJ and MM together I know (except for the 1987 opening of ‚MV Action Spectacular at Universal Studios). 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tom said:

You’re welcome! It‘s the only pic of DJ and MM together I know (except for the 1987 opening of ‚MV Action Spectacular at Universal Studios). 

219748675_411764556963165_3190608523394573687_n.jpg.88e28e673ea32c38d537730ed628e352.jpg

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

wondering which fishing pier that is in the background. Any of the locals know?

Maybe that promo shot séries with pmt and the cacatoo?

Edited by Mr. Calderon

vor 38 Minuten schrieb daytona365:

wondering which fishing pier that is in the background. Any of the locals know?

That pier and that beachline rather looks like LA than Miami (the Haulover pier looked different and was not that high when I was in Miami in the early 90s)

• Like 1

The Newport / Sunny Isles Beach Pier used to have been this type of wooden pier in the past. It was replaced after hurricane Wilma

Um guia passo a passo para planejar uma festa de despedida de destino

vfiles29451.jpg.0e4aff6b55928df1d551b8c3e007cb0c.jpg

Current day:

Paradise #hotel #miami #sunnyisles #sunny #beach #isles #vacation #travel  #resort #florida #beaches #sun… | Beachside resort, Miami beach resort,  Miami beach hotels

• 1936 The Sunny Isles Pier is built to help attract visitors to Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. The Miami Beach Fishing Pier Company is contracted to build the 800-foot-long pier, which immediately becomes a welcome attraction for locals, visitors, and fishermen.
  • 1980 The Newport Fishing Pier is considered unsafe and faces threats of being demolished.
  • 1982 The ½-mile-long pier is designated a historic site.
  • 1985 The historic Sunny Isles Pier is saved from demolition by the owners of the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, who acquire it from the city and promise to renovate it into an attraction for shopping, fishing and dining. They change the pier name to “The Newport Pier” and it closes temporarily for renovation.
  • 1986 The pier re-opens after more than $1 million in repairs.
  • 2005 Hurricane Wilma damages the pier forcing it to close once again. The city of Sunny Isles Beach has the safety of the pier checked by several engineering firms and it was concluded that the damages to the pier had compromised its safety.
  • 2007 Plans to restore the Newport Pier are announced by the City Commission.
  • 2010 Mayor Norman Edelcup and the City Commission host a beachfront ground breaking ceremony for the Sunny Isles Beach Newport Fishing Pier. The city enters into a public-private partnership with the owner of the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort to restore the Newport Fishing Pier - the last remaining public pier in Miami-Dade County.
  • 2012 The Pier is demolished and new construction begins.
  • 2013 The Newport Pier re-opens to the public and continues to be a highlight at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort.

This is what Haulover Pier looked like (destroyed by hurricane Andrew):

273333722_10221995764186399_426828435232

This is stated to be from 1987

د انځور شرحې ته لاس رسی نشته.

1960s:
Florida Memory - Aerial view of Bakers Haulover Inlet and newly constructed  bridge | Miami beach florida, South beach miami, Miami photos

I'd say the photo of DJ and PMT is more likely to have been taken at Haulover Pier. The setup of the pipes below the deck is identical (wheras on Newport Pier the pipes ran along the side of the pier) and you can see a similar bowed part dangling down underneath it also in the 1987 photo.

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 2