BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

On 2/28/2022 at 2:59 PM, pahonu said:

Looks like sunglasses to me, with one arm folded.

It actually looks a bit like DJ is pulling an Izzy-style sales pitch for these sunglasses on the guy and he's counting their unique features on his fingers

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, daytona365 said:

It actually looks a bit like DJ is pulling an Izzy-style sales pitch for these sunglasses on the guy and he's counting their unique features on his fingers

“Those shades were were worn by Reechard Gere in ‘American Yeegalo’”:) 

This is why I asked about the item to begin with—it looked like this strange item was being discussed, but after the “sunglasses” revelation, I’m pretty sure I was wrong. :) 

Edited by Dadrian

9 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

“Those shades were were worn by Reechard Gere in ‘American Yeegalo’”:) 

This is why I asked about the item to begin with—it looked like this strange item was being discussed, but after the “sunglasses” revelation, I’m pretty sure I was wrong. :) 

I don‘t think you were wrong as he‘s holding them in a way like he‘s presenting them and Mel seems to be checking her own sunglasses at the same time (probably thinking she should get back together with DJ in order to get a free pair of the other ones)

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Tom said:

Producer/Director John Nicolella filming for Lombard at Florida villas. Right: a certain focuspuller.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.08.28.png

Well, seems Nicolella is kinda surprised about the puller is pulling.

• Haha 1

John Nicolella (right) filming Phil the Shill at the Henderson house at Hillsboro Beach. Phil and Martin Ferrero are on pic as well.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-31 um 15.47.05.png

• Like 9

Haha “maybe..may be” :) 

I’m no expert on Crockett’s shoes, but I don’t remember seeing those white “wingtip” loafers until season 2. We get a great look at them just before Crockett and Danielle go to bed in “French Twist” (if I recall correctly). Like I said, I could definitely be wrong…

Where’s Coop when we need him? :) 

21 hours ago, Tom said:

interesting "shoe strike" from season 1?

Don Johnson & Philip Michael Thomas.jpeg

Looks like this picture was taken around the time of filming "Whatever Works". DJ and PMT have the same suits.

• Like 1

as always a Sunday bonus pic: the wooden rig they built at Brenda´s villa in Nobody lives forever just to film from above.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-13 um 00.07.52.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

as always a Sunday bonus pic: the wooden rig they built at Brenda´s villa in Nobody lives forever just to film from above.

A good example how much they cared for little details!

DJ with Barbara Streisand, picture taken around February 1988 when Streisand had an unnoticed cameo on MV (Badge of dishonor).

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.00.41.png

• Like 4

Could it be that it was at the time when DJ and Barbra Streisand had their relationship. As far as I know they met in 1987 and were a couple until sometime in 1988.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Christine:

Could it be that it was at the time when DJ and Barbra Streisand had their relationship. As far as I know they met in 1987 and were a couple until sometime in 1988.

of course that is the time. That is the reason she was on MV as uncredited cameo in Feb 88 while she was in Miami visiting him and they also did their mutual singing on "Till I loved you" at that time (watch DJ hair length as proof of the time in early 1988).

• Like 4

I think we see this costume combo (PMT and DJ) in “Score” (Golden Triangle pt 1), but I’m not sure if that’s the only time. ?(

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1