BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

25 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Was this a costume party? Cool photo! 

No! It was a publicity shoot for the agency my dad was with. They did a number of them which were sent out to all the studios to try and get some acting gigs. There was a whole huge shoot he did with some tuxedo ones and then this one as Vice was all the rage. 

• Like 3

Muhamed Ali visiting the set of Miami Vice in the fall of 1987 during 4th season. I think that was during filming for God´s work. Some media noticed that back then and wrote that Ali would be guest starring. I can remember reading these articles and wondering why he never appeared on the show.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 19.52.38.png

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Muhamed Ali visiting the set of Miami Vice in the fall of 1987 during 4th season. I think that was during filming for God´s work. Some media noticed that back then and wrote that Ali would be guest starring. I can remember reading these articles and wondering why he never appeared on the show.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 19.52.38.png

Don looks so skinny on this picture :) ... Oh, maybe because of the GREAT Muhamed Ali besides him ?

Fantastic pic IMO 

• Like 1

Muhammed Ali was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease as early as 1982. Maybe he would have liked to be a guest star, but he couldn't because of his disease. At that time, the drugs were not as good as they are today.

23 minutes ago, Christine said:

Muhammed Ali was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease as early as 1982. Maybe he would have liked to be a guest star, but he couldn't because of his disease. At that time, the drugs were not as good as they are today.

He probably still could have done better than some of the guest stars they did hire. :) 

• Haha 1

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

He probably still could have done better than some of the guest stars they did hire. :) 

You are a naughty guy Dadrian with lot of sarcasm ... just thinking which other guest star(s) you had specifically in mind ....:funky:

• Like 2

That´s also a very rare one. DJ with his son Jesse (born 1982) in summer 1986 when DJ made promo shots for his album "Heartbeat" in this South Beach alley (looks like Collins Court). One of these DJ pics (single, without his son) is on the rear of the Heartbeat album.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 19.47.22.png

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Tom said:

I don´t have to state the episode, do I?

Great candid pic of the Miami Vice cast with Phil Collins!.jpeg

that photo has the potential to spark a #metoo sh!tstorm for DJ these days... 

Edited by daytona365
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

DJ directing By Hooker by Crook at Port of Miami (left: ex wife Melanie Griffith, middle: TV moderator Bill Boggs as TV host). In the background we see the yacht they used for the teaser party and the interview scenes with the party host (filmed inside where the round windows are).

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-20 um 20.05.35.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Great photo @Tom!

What’s the reporter holding? A watch?

Don’t know. And to answer your next question: I don’t know what he had for breakfast that day :p

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Don’t know. And to answer your next question: I don’t know what he had for breakfast that day :p

You don´t know it? Now you´re disappointing me.:)

Edited by Christine

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

And to answer your next question: I don’t know what he had for breakfast that day :p

“You might be the biggest one of them all” :) 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, pahonu said:

Looks like sunglasses to me, with one arm folded.

Oh wow! Clearly! Thanks! :) 

Now see @Tom? Was that so hard? :) :p

Maybe I can finally get some rest tonight! :)