BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I think the final season intentionally included the subtext that all involved were tired from the whack-a-mole nature of their work.  Didn’t DJ even use the phrase whack-a-mole?  I’m trying to remember.

• Haha 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Christine:

Your´re always showing us great photos and I´m always looking forward to seeing more.:happy:

You´re welcome and here is more...another exclusive BTS I have not seen anywhere else ...:funky:

This angle is not seen in the pilot! (and clearly this is Bobby Foxworth, DJs double)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-22 um 12.57.48.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 9

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Redemption in blood. Another BTS, as this angle is not in the episode.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-22 um 12.46.55.png

I really love PMT with the beard. :happy::happy::happy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom said:

DJ directing "by hooker by crook"

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-22 um 12.51.45.png

Is that PMT in the cap on the far left? Whoever it is seems to have made everyone’s day. 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Is that PMT in the cap on the far left? Whoever it is seems to have made everyone’s day. 

no way, that person does not even remotely look like PMT(from behind or not :p)

Also, everybody´s looking at something that is RIGHT (i.e. between us and that guy) of that person with the cap, i.e. they are looking not at him, but at something next to him in the unseen background. That´s clear from everyone´s line of sight (direction of head and eyes), isn´t it?

Edited by Tom

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Tom:

DJ directing "by hooker by crook"

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-22 um 12.51.45.png

My first thought when I saw the picture was that DJ was asking, "What do you want from me? What am I supposed to do?"
Of course, it wasn´t so, but it is a good explanation for his facial expressions.:)

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

I just saw curly hair. I will try to look more closely in the future. I can’t promise butt examinations though. :) 

I bet you could do butt examinations better with the female actors, could you?:dance2:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Christine said:

I bet you could do butt examinations better with the female actors, could you?:dance2:

After this many years, I’ve pretty much examined everything on the show—in an astonishingly asexual manner. :) 

I think Trudy is beautiful. I also think the Evan house is beautiful. I have no dishonorable thoughts or intentions for either of them—just admiration. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

rehearing beating up the villain in "Theresa" (actor Brad Dourif lying on the table, as he was really on camera for the final beatup lying there, but a -badly concealed- stuntman was used for the prior scenes when Crockett smacked his character through the whole room :)).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 14.52.05.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Christine:

I found a total of three pictures I´m sure that I haven´t seen them here before.

PMT Behind the scenes.jpg

That´s from Golden Triangle and we discussed this picture last year here in the thread :p

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

That´s from Golden Triangle and we discussed this picture last year here in the thread :p

Well I missed it (or forgot) :) 

Is this inside Menton’s apartment or the Scarface house?

Edited by Dadrian

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Well I missed it (or forgot) :) 

Is this inside Menton’s apartment or the Scarface house?

neither. It´s in the hotel in "Score" (sometimes called also Golden Triangle part 1)

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Why can´t I remember this??(