BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

It´s absolutely amazing what you guys know about little things I never had focussed before. For me, the Daytona was the Daytona. I had never seen any differences, but assumably it has to do with the fact that I´m a woman with only little interest in cars and other gadgets.:)

• Haha 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Christine:

It´s absolutely amazing what you guys know about little things I never had focussed before. For me, the Daytona was the Daytona. I had never seen any differences, but assumably it has to do with the fact that I´m a woman with only little interest in cars and other gadgets.:)

LOL if you think @Dadrianand I are detail fixated than you should see the PROP REUSE thread here on the site!:)

There are pictures where fans recognized the same jewelry worn be different actors in different episodes. THAT blew my mind! ?(

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

PMT during shots. not sure about the episode, but background looks like NYC (Prodigal son).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 14.47.07.png

Can anyone else see this photo? It’s not loading for me. ;(

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dadrian:

Can anyone else see this photo? It’s not loading for me. ;(

It seems some annoying digital elves are bullying you...:funky:

I can even see it in your own citation of my post....?(

And I assume @Kladdaghdid not like a post where he cannot see the content....?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

It seems some annoying digital elves are bullying you...:funky:

I can even see it in your own citation of my post....?(

And I assume @Kladdaghdid not like a post where he cannot see the content....?

Okay. It’s working now. Awesome photo! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Am 28.12.2021 um 14:31 schrieb Tom:

LOL if you think @Dadrianand I are detail fixated than you should see the PROP REUSE thread here on the site!:)

There are pictures where fans recognized the same jewelry worn be different actors in different episodes. THAT blew my mind! ?(

I discovered this thread already and ... yes, you are right. It was absolutely amazing. Some people have amazing observation skills.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Christine said:

I discovered this thread already and ... yes, you are right. It was absolutely amazing. Some people have amazing observation skills.

For me, it just came with watching the episodes hundreds of times. I still notice things for the first time here and there, and I believe anybody would after this long. :) 

• Like 2

Happy new year with the Junkanoo festival in Calderone´s Demise (set on the Bahamas, but this scene filmed at Key Biscayne, Crandon Park Beach). Director Paul Michael Glaser is showing what he wants, PMT and Phanie Napoli are listening....

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.37.18.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.37.27.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5

EJO and the late Dr. Haing S. Ngor (a Cambodian doctor and actor who won an Oscar for "Killing fields"; he was a survivor of the Pol Pot Regime in Cambodia and was sadly killed in his own garage driveway by young gang members in 1996) at the Espinoza residence in The Savage/Duty and honor (I found this location last year).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.24.25.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Some great photos posted here, thank you Tom. I recently watched Duty and Honor and remembered just how much I enjoyed it. It was a real shame it was John Nicolella’s last directed episode in the series. He did however, go on to direct the Crime Story Season 2 opener a year later. Anyways I had this photo on my camera roll so I thought I would post. 

8BF976A1-9FD8-4DCF-A1DA-65B6CEB31878.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Miami Beau:

Happy New Year Everyone! 

Some great photos posted here, thank you Tom. I recently watched Duty and Honor and remembered just how much I enjoyed it. It was a real shame it was John Nicolella’s last directed episode in the series. He did however, go on to direct the Crime Story Season 2 opener a year later. Anyways I had this photo on my camera roll so I thought I would post. 

8BF976A1-9FD8-4DCF-A1DA-65B6CEB31878.jpeg

Thanks! This is a rare BTS picture I have never seen somewhere else. Great share!

• Thanks 1

I noticed that EJO laughs very rarely. But I have seen one or the other photo where he makes a happy face. One might think that he puts on his Castillo face as soon as he wears the appropriate clothing.:)

• Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Christine:

Really great that you are still finding new photos to share with us. 

Yes, I am happy too that I have daily material for 3 more months to share :funky:

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2