BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

BTS shot from Everybody´s in Showbiz when Crockett holds up Gallego at the end in his limo. The whole location (Dade Boulevard Recreation Center) was sadly completely razed a few years ago for the Convention center expansion!

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-30 um 20.26.37.png

• Like 5

I go back and forth on Sonny's s3 hairdo. In this shot I like it.

I remember my mate got the s3 cut at the time. I tried but curly hair does not cooperate:redface:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, fakespyder said:

I remember my mate got the s3 cut at the time. I tried but curly hair does not cooperate:redface:

Curly hair always looks good! Personally Sonny's hair was a bit too short for my taste at this point.

• Like 3

Not all curly hair looks good. Trust me on this...:p

Although at half a century I'm just grateful to still have any hair...:)

• Haha 4

vor 8 Stunden schrieb fakespyder:

Since I actually have straight hair by nature, I also wore this hairstyle for a short time in the 80s. But it must be said that it does not suit everyone, whether man or woman. Don can wear this, with me it looked ... well. Therefore, I quickly let it grow again. For 15 years I have a perm and I like it very much.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Christine said:

Since I actually have straight hair by nature, I also wore this hairstyle for a short time in the 80s. But it must be said that it does not suit everyone, whether man or woman. Don can wear this, with me it looked ... well. Therefore, I quickly let it grow again. For 15 years I have a perm and I like it very much.

To me, curls are always pretty and flattering to the  features, especially on a woman! I always liked Sonny with a less "severe" hairstyle too, handsome though he was.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, wolfie1996 said:

Curly hair always looks good! Personally Sonny's hair was a bit too short for my taste at this point.

My preference is for season 5 haircut :cool:

• Like 3

Not necessarily one of my favorite episodes, because I'm not a noogie - fan, but quite amusing. Actually, only Darleen is worse than Noogie. :)

Funny thing is, the more I find pictures from the mid 80's, the more I see that a lot of guys did copy Sonny's season 3 hair, but even more exaggerated. Like, the back/bottom is even longer, the sides (over the ears) is even shorter, and the bangs stand straight up lol.

• Like 1

Rare BTS pics of Anwar Zayden, who played the Bolivian in "El Viejo", with PMT and DJ. Zayden died last year.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-23 um 17.08.25.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-23 um 17.08.52.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Zayden died last year.

Wow! If I knew that, I’d already forgotten.

Dude was quite a legend. Definitely got just about everything you can get out of life! :) 

Here’s a video you guys should check out if you haven’t already seen it:

• Like 5

EJO discussing a scene with Marty Schwartz (Assistant director, left) and John Nicolella (producer/director, middle). I believe this is from Lombard when they hid Lombard in the Florida Villas complex.

olmos-on-set-1200x770.jpg

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Another one from Lombard, this time with DJ and PMT.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-23 um 18.25.40.png

The two of them seems to listen very concentrated to the explanation of John Nicolella

On 5/28/2021 at 3:29 PM, Tom said:

DJ and PMT with Power Station in "Whatever works"

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-23 um 18.18.28.png

Shame Robert Palmer was not in the band at this time. Something about Sonny Crockett standing next to Robert Palmer - two men synonymous for their dress would of been great. Given DJ was friends Michael Des Barre and Palmer never got one single song used throughout the show always made me think Palmer was secretly blacklisted.  

• Like 4