BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

:hot:

E820FE8E-7717-4E12-A216-A21751AF13AE.jpeg

wow, a special TV dinner/lunch box for Missing hours!  Sell that in license, but be not surprised if it does not sell in millions:clap::p

And you even made a hard copy of Lou´s greetings! Lou will be honored! :funky:

P.S. the fact alone that you have peanut butter at home is suspicious. At least for European terms!:)

Edited by Tom

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

P.S. the fact alone that you have peanut butter at home is suspicious. At least for European terms!:)

I’m at work. Even better!

(I have some at home, too) 

• Haha 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

I’m at work. Even better!

(I have some at home, too) 

You watch Missing hours at work? Man, you gotta be bored or your own boss!:p

Watch Evan. Evan´s better. Evan even better! :)

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

How did you know I watched that episode last night?

Keep up @Tom! :) 

Unless the aliens did the “classic memory displacement”, I was watching at home last night, and I didn’t steal any bodies from the morgue...

All joking aside, as I’ve mentioned before, I watch the episodes in order, religiously, every night—the good, the bad, and the ugly! :)

And no, @Tom, not the Clint Eastwood movie... :p

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dadrian:

Keep up @Tom! :) 

Unless the aliens did the “classic memory displacement”, I was watching at home last night, and I didn’t steal any bodies from the morgue...

You gotta be kidding? You watch Missing hours and come me with advanced maths? :p

Never heard about wormholes, of you such an SF fan? :funky:

• Haha 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dadrian:

All joking aside, as I’ve mentioned before, I watch the episodes in order, religiously, every night—the good, the bad, and the ugly! :)

And no, @Tom, not the Clint Eastwood movie... :p

I know, you´re a true fan. Luckily there are only very few duds to go through in order. But season 4 has a cluster of them :flowers:

• Like 3

The key to the duds (of anything) is to find the positives! :thumbsup:

Trudy looks great throughout the whole episode of Missing Hours, and the 2 or 3 Jan Hammer cues are great. The John Petersen cues are very fitting too with their other-worldly sounds from the then-brand-new Roland D-50 synthesizer. 

• Like 3

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

The key to the duds (of anything) is to find the positives! :thumbsup:

Trudy looks great throughout the whole episode of Missing Hours, and the 2 or 3 Jan Hammer cues are great. The John Petersen cues are very fitting too with their other-worldly sounds from the then-brand-new Roland D-50 synthesizer. 

I admire you, as you can even find (technical detail) positives about Missing hours! :)

But, of course, you are right. Trudy always looks great, no matter what. Going by that, even an episode with a full white screen throughout would work if she is in it.:p

• Like 4

Pilot. I think that will be the last BTS I´ll post, as the last few ones (except Lou de Long´s by Dadrian) haven´t found any feedback or interest anymore....

brothers-keeper-episode-1-air-date-07011984-pictured-miguel-pinero-as-picture-id138445278.jpeg

• Like 2

Am 15.4.2021 um 12:52 schrieb Tom:

Victims of circumstance

victims-of-circumstance-episode-16-air-date-05051989-pictured-karen-picture-id140620891.jpeg

I can´t remember this scene, but maybe it´s too long ago that I have watched this episode

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Pilot. I think that will be the last BTS I´ll post, as the last few ones (except Lou de Long´s by Dadrian) haven´t found any feedback or interest anymore....

brothers-keeper-episode-1-air-date-07011984-pictured-miguel-pinero-as-picture-id138445278.jpeg

I don't know about anyone else, but I find the photos you post here very interesting. Sometimes I just like them, sometimes I think of a comment. I would find it a great pity if you stopped sharing these special treasures with us. 

• Like 2

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Christine:

I don't know about anyone else, but I find the photos you post here very interesting. Sometimes I just like them, sometimes I think of a comment. I would find it a great pity if you stopped sharing these special treasures with us. 

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to see someone is interested, as it becomes increasingly hard to find new BTS pics...

• Like 2

I'm happy to believe you that it's getting harder and harder. After all, you have already posted a lot of pictures and since the series unfortunately ended a long time ago, no new ones are added. Nevertheless, I'm always amazed that you still find some.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Christine:

I'm happy to believe you that it's getting harder and harder. After all, you have already posted a lot of pictures and since the series unfortunately ended a long time ago, no new ones are added. Nevertheless, I'm always amazed that you still find some.

Thanks! I try to post only new ones that have not been posted before (i.e. I have never seen them before). Otherwise it would be easy to post them in a circle all the time and hope that people forgot them already....

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 11:09 AM, Tom said:

World of Trouble

P.S. I don´t know who else has recognized that DJ wore golf shoes without shoestrings most of season 5?

world-of-trouble-episode-18-air-date-06141989-pictured-philip-michael-picture-id138436994.jpeg

I remember these, they seem to be cream Chelsea brogues without laces. Don I think wore them first in Heart of Night. Briefly went back to his old school white loafers briefly in Line of Fire then went back to the brogues for the rest of the season.  

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Thanks! I try to post only new ones that have not been posted before (i.e. I have never seen them before). Otherwise it would be easy to post them in a circle all the time and hope that people forgot them already....

I think there are always new forum members joining who don't know the photos yet, nor do they flip through all the pages - nearly sixty :eek: - to look at all the pictures. Therefore, it would probably not be noticed if a photo is posted twice. :)
On the other hand, we have some very attentive members here who even notice when a license plate has been used twice and then on another vehicle. They would certainly notice if a picture has already been posted once.

• Like 2

Special pic for @Christinewho likes more BTS pics....

This is a promo shoot that was made during filming of Lend me an ear in January 1987 on location at "Duddy´s house" (842 San Pedro Ave, Coral Gables by the Sea)

Miami Vice - Publicity still of Philip Michael Thomas.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Tom:

This is a promo shoot that was made during filming of Lend me an ear in January 1987 on location at "Duddy´s house" (842 San Pedro Ave, Coral Gables by the Sea)

Thanks for this great pic. =) PMT really looks great.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 6:47 AM, Tom said:

That is one great looking suit combo!!  

• Like 1

Seems as if someone needs to hold Don back from doing something silly or so. But I think that just looks like.

Edited by Christine

vor einer Stunde schrieb Christine:

Seems as if someone needs to hold Don back from doing something silly or so. But I think that just looks like.

They practised the fight scene between Crockett and Wyatt at the end.

• Like 2