BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I understand. But it's probably not Don who "fought" in this scene, but his double, isn't it? I'm surprised that the scene was rehearsed with Don.

Gerade eben schrieb Christine:

I understand. But it's probably not Don who "fought" in this scene, but his double, isn't it? I'm surprised that the scene was rehearsed with Don.

DJ was in this scene himself, Brad Dourif as Wyatt needed a stunt double as he was the one beaten by Crockett.

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Tom:

DJ was in this scene himself, Brad Dourif as Wyatt needed a stunt double as he was the one beaten by Crockett.

So there was no danger for Don to be beaten and get injured .:)

vor 1 Minute schrieb Christine:

So there was no danger for Don to be beaten and get injured .:)

No. Watch the episode, then you´ll see it also would have been impossible to double both actors in this scene without noticing. Even Dourif´s stunt double is obvious.

As I hadn´t watched Miami Vice for several years, I started again with Season 1 a few weeks ago, but when I reach "Theresa" I will watch it attentive.

vor 35 Minuten schrieb Christine:

As I hadn´t watched Miami Vice for several years, I started again with Season 1 a few weeks ago, but when I reach "Theresa" I will watch it attentive.

No spoiler how the fight ended but that happened in between ....:p and you can see clearly that DJ did have to do the beating himself....:)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-21 um 20.30.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-21 um 20.31.29.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-21 um 20.32.08.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/16/2021 at 3:56 PM, Dadrian said:

All joking aside, as I’ve mentioned before, I watch the episodes in order, religiously, every night—the good, the bad, and the ugly! :)

Real dedication, Dadrian.......(but be honest, when you can't sleep, you watch Missing Hours as a special treat..)

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

No spoiler how the fight ended but that happened in between ....:p and you can see clearly that DJ did have to do the beating himself....:)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-21 um 20.30.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-21 um 20.31.29.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-21 um 20.32.08.png

An ex SAS guy said to me never  punch someone in the face with your knuckles as you don't know where those teeth have been.

• Like 1

vor 14 Minuten schrieb wolfie1996:

Real dedication, Dadrian.......(but be honest, when you can't sleep, you watch Missing Hours as a special treat..)

And if that doesn´t work, watch "The big thaw" or "Miracle Man".:)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Christine said:

And if that doesn´t work, watch "The big thaw" or "Miracle Man".:)

I actually fell asleep watching Missing Hours and had to rewatch a bit of it! What can I say!

• Haha 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb wolfie1996:

I actually fell asleep watching Missing Hours and had to rewatch a bit of it! What can I say!

Let's put it this way: it's much healthier for the liver to watch one of the soporific Miami Vice episodes than it is to take sleeping pills.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Christine said:

Let's put it this way: it's much healthier for the liver to watch one of the soporific Miami Vice episodes than it is to take sleeping pills.

I know..pleasanter too. I watched God's work last night and it was pretty forgettable as well (not enough Sonny)..but I did remain awake :) But slept well afterwards so maybe that worked too.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2021 at 3:22 PM, Tom said:

Golden Triangle 1/Score (BTW from open internet)

golden-triangle-part-1-episode-13-air-date-01111985-pictured-elvis-picture-id138441930.jpeg

I think one of Elvis handlers with the glasses appeared in the show. First in "Nobody Lives Forever" the guy who collects the newspaper, then gives Tubbs a beating and seen here DFTCP2.

Seen Below

Untitled.png.82ac67fbb603aa05cc842133e2cbba07.png

• Like 3

vor 5 Stunden schrieb RedDragon86:

I think one of Elvis handlers with the glasses appeared in the show. First in "Nobody Lives Forever" the guy who collects the newspaper, then gives Tubbs a beating and seen here DFTCP2.

Seen Below

Untitled.png.82ac67fbb603aa05cc842133e2cbba07.png

I agree. He looks a lot like the man who helps to carry Elvis.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

another PMT promo shot in Duddy´s home (Lend me an ear)

Where Is The Cast of 'Miami Vice' Now_.jpeg

Nice pic. I don’t think I seen this one before. Much preferred PTM’s fashion in the mid to late season 3. I didn’t really like the kinda suits he wore at the beginning of season 3. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Cassagrande.M:

Nice pic. I don’t think I seen this one before. Much preferred PTM’s fashion in the mid to late season 3. I didn’t really like the kinda suits he wore at the beginning of season 3. 

I didn't like those clothes either. Just looking at them made your eyes hurt.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Christine said:

If the thing in Don´s nose is really a cigarette I don´t hope that he had smoked it later.

NOT the most flattering photo in the world, is it! :)