BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 months later...

Meg Foster playing the prosecutor and ex-Miami Beach Mayor and Miami city commissioner Alex Daoud on the set of "Contempt of Court". This episode needed approval from the city of Miami to close the Federal Court (Dyer Building) for 3 days of filming. Daoud played a judge in "Fruit of the poison tree" and later got busted, faced 528 years and was sentenced to 17 months in Federal jail on multiple charges including bribery, corruption and assault for beating up criminals after riding along with Miami Police cops in their patrol car. 

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-11 um 14.51.23.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 8

XMAS ANNOUNCEMENT!

With Xmas holidays approaching, I will start posting new and rare BTS pics daily again. I have special material for the next few weeks. You can look forward to it as there are only previously unreleased rare pics included.

Here is a rare series of pics taken on 9 September 1985 at the Marshal Fields department store in Chicago, Illinois at a MV promo event.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.06.14.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.06.39.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.07.06.png

• Like 9

Here we go with the new BTS dailies....

The white Lamborghini of the Lao Li grandkids  in Golden Triangle between shots. One can see the camera tracks laid out at the bottom of the picture.

The scene on screen is below as well for comparison.

Enjoy!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 10.05.21.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-13 um 17.21.27.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 7

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

@Tom is this actually one of the driveways of the Scarface house used in this episode? Can’t remember if it was an “unknown”. ?(

LOL good question and good eye. I expected that.:funky:

Yes, that was filmed on the southeast driveway of the former Nixon winter home/Lao Li´s house (Scarface house) at 485 W Matheson Drive. On the southeastern corner with the round facade. We see a good shot at the end of the episode when the goons push the grandsons in the car. 

Google satellite looks like the Lambo is still parked on the same spot (see below)!:p

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-13 um 19.18.19.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-13 um 19.18.40.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-13 um 19.19.23.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-13 um 19.19.44.png

• Like 5

What sucks is even if I hit a $500M lotto, this house is not for sale. :rain:

What sucks worse is I don’t play lotto :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 2

• Administrators

I assume that lambo is the same from one in that episode and also the one from Bought and Paid For? Anyone know for sure?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, timm525 said:

I assume that lambo is the same from one in that episode and also the one from Bought and Paid For? Anyone know for sure?

I don’t, but I do know there were two different Countaches used within the “Bought and Paid For” chase. 

@Tom as long as we stay on subject, are such hijacking conversations okay? Please keep the photos coming, regardless. :thumbsup:

new BTS pic of today:

Tubbs does not like guns (Victims of circumstance)

(sorry to PMT fans for the face expression, but it is like it is...:p)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.16.44.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 7

Am 12.12.2021 um 13:54 schrieb Tom:

XMAS ANNOUNCEMENT!

With Xmas holidays approaching, I will start posting new and rare BTS pics daily again. I have special material for the next few weeks. You can look forward to it as there are only previously unreleased rare pics included.

Here is a rare series of pics taken on 9 September 1985 at the Marshal Fields department store in Chicago, Illinois at a MV promo event.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.06.14.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.06.39.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.07.06.png

Seems as if they had had a lot of fun.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

What sucks is even if I hit a $500M lotto, this house is not for sale. :rain:

What sucks worse is I don’t play lotto :) 

I play lotto, but I never win.:)

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Tom:

new BTS pic of today:

Tubbs does not like guns (Victims of circumstance)

(sorry to PMT fans for the face expression, but it is like it is...:p)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.16.44.png

I know PMT didn't like guns. He said himself that it was not easy for him at first to have to "use" a gun and that he had to practice using it to be credible. From this point of view, his facial expressions are quite understandable.

• Like 2

an absolute rarity (even I did not know about this):funky:

this is from a deleted scene in Stone´s war!

Given Tubbs´ bathrobe outfit, I assume that Crockett wants to hide Stone in Tubbs´apartment. Why this scene was cut from the final product is unknown. As said, even I did not know about this scene at all.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.26.21.png

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

an absolute rarity (even I did not know about this):funky:

this is from a deleted scene in Stone´s war!

Given Tubbs´ bathrobe outfit, I assume that Crockett wants to hide Stone in Tubbs´apartment. Why this scene was cut from the final product is unknown. As said, even I did not know about this scene at all.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.26.21.png

Great photo. This is one of the rare “deleted scenes” I was aware of because I had made an analysis video on Tubbs’s apartment earlier this year. Very interesting they went as far to film the scene but ultimately cut it. I can only think maybe due to the episode running time, the scene was cut? Don’t forget besides the episode plot, they had to squeeze in the new Testerrosa car scene so maybe that’s why Tubbs’s apartment got cut? 

Kinda random to say but when you think of it, Ira Stone had the ultimate Miami experience. He got to sleep on the St. Vitus Dance, drive Crockett’s Daytona, ride Crockett’s scarab, ride in Crockett’s “Lil Abner” car, ride in Crockett’s Testerrosa and hid out in Tubbs’s apartment. 

Here’s an additional pic from that scene in Stone’s War.

E7A369FA-7CC1-418F-BA9B-BF86D459CA2A.jpeg

• Like 6

Amazing pictures.

What I'd give to see all the stuff they threw on the cutting room floor.

Is Stone handcuffed in one picture?

Edited by fakespyder
  • Like 1

speaking of deleted scenes. Below pic is from the famous deleted scene in Evan with Iggy Pop. I added the second pic that we already know as a reference. 

This scene was filmed -on the same day as the gas station scene: 12 March 1985- in a SM bondage joint that was in fact an Antiquities Futur shop in Miami Design district. For those who want to see I have also color pics of Iggy Pop and the Dominatrix involved.:)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.33.34.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-30 um 19.53.35.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Afa Anoai and late Capt. Lou Albano playing Tugaro´s evil thugs in By hooker by crook.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.23.10.png

Isnt that Cindy lauper's father on girls Just wanna have Fun vídeo?

• Like 1