BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

wow that´s Bobby Foxworth (in the background)? I would not have recognized him. Looks like a different person with much more weight!

well DJ seems to have a hint of a paunch in both these shots too...

Edited by daytona365

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Maybe it´s just the known effect of PMT´s smile on women in general :p

I don´t think that DJ fans react on PMT´s smile. They melt like icecream in the sun if DJ smiles.:)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Tom:

One hint to avoid the knitting challenge: you can have a blanket produced with the photo applied to it on the upper side :)

Where is the fun of knitting and the challenge of creating something so difficult? I knitted PMT, as well as DJ and EJO, if you remember. Also I knitted palmtrees and a beach landscape. At this time I´m knitting a flamingo and if I find a suitable and knittable picture of an alligator, I´ll try this too. At the end I will have a unique blanket no one else in the world calls his own.

Gerade eben schrieb Christine:

I don´t think that DJ fans react on PMT´s smile. They melt like icecream in the sun if DJ smiles.:)

Where is the fun of knitting and the challenge of creating something so difficult? I knitted PMT, as well as DJ and EJO, if you remember. Also I knitted palmtrees and a beach landscape. At this time I´m knitting a flamingo and if I find a suitable and knittable picture of an alligator, I´ll try this too. At the end I will have a unique blanket no one else in the world calls his own.

OK, got it. You are in for the challenge. But don´t show the blanket to Elvis when it´s ready, you know what´s gonna happen then! :p

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, daytona365 said:

well DJ seems to have a hint of a paunch in both these shots too...

Agreed. DJ had a paunch in late season 3. Gone by Mirror Image Season 4. 

EF4AA180-9090-4466-86F8-6E9C340CC5B1.jpeg

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Cassagrande.M said:

Agreed. DJ had a paunch in late season 3. Gone by Mirror Image Season 4. 

EF4AA180-9090-4466-86F8-6E9C340CC5B1.jpeg

His back is arched in this shot, which makes it even paunchier. :) 

• Like 2

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

His back is arched in this shot, which makes it even paunchier. :) 

That is a bullet proof vest, my dear. Think about Switek´s excuse in El Viejo :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

from Bad Timing, with the famous 7-11 in the background that helped me to find Zito´s house in Made for each other.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-09 um 13.18.48.png

• Like 2

On 5/3/2021 at 11:21 PM, Tom said:

That is a bullet proof vest, my dear. Think about Switek´s excuse in El Viejo :)

First bullet proof vest I've seen showing one's nipples, Tom.....

vor 15 Minuten schrieb wolfie1996:

First bullet proof vest I've seen showing one's nipples, Tom.....

Here you see how well these undercover vests blend in :p

• Haha 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Tom do you or @RedDragon86 have the technology to flip this image and repost?

Voila! I just asked DJ to quickly come to Duddy´s house for another picture :funky:

And you´re right, that is the correct picture, as can be seen by the left side of driver´s seat.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.09.23 Kopie.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Voila! I just asked DJ to quickly come to Duddy´s house for another picture :funky:

And you´re right, that is the correct picture, as can be seen by the left side of driver´s seat.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.09.23 Kopie.png

I've wondered why DJ sits on the passenger side in "his" car.:)

2 hours ago, Christine said:

I've wondered why DJ sits on the passenger side in "his" car.:)

Tubbs always rode sawed off shotgun :) 

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Tubbs always rode sawed off shotgun :) 

Sorry, but I don´t understand the meaning of this sentence and I don´t think that the translation of the deepl translator is right.

22 minutes ago, Christine said:

Sorry, but I don´t understand the meaning of this sentence and I don´t think that the translation of the deepl translator is right.

It’s another one of my lame jokes. Sorry. :p

“Riding shotgun” means the front passenger seat in the USA. I don’t know why, but sometimes when people are getting in the car, the person who calls “shotgun” gets to ride in the front passenger seat.

Tubbs used a sawed off shotgun a lot on the show (like at the end of “Sons and Lovers). He also usually rode in Crockett’s passenger seat. 

I guess you can see why Izzy is my favorite character now. :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dadrian:

“Riding shotgun” means the front passenger seat in the USA. I don’t know why, but sometimes when people are getting in the car, the person who calls “shotgun” gets to ride in the front passenger seat. 

Tubbs used a sawed off shotgun a lot on the show (like at the end of “Sons and Lovers). 

I guess you can see why Izzy is my favorite character now. :) 

Thanks for your explanation. I figured it was some kind of idiom that was only used in the USA.

• Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

That saying is easy to explain. It´s called "shotgun" because the front row passenger is like a "bullet" and the first to be "loaded" in the gun(the car). That sounds crazy, but that´s what I heard about the origin...

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

That saying is easy to explain. It´s called "shotgun" because the front row passenger is like a "bullet" and the first to be "loaded" in the gun(the car). That sounds crazy, but that´s what I heard about the origin...

Didn't it originate from people driving stage coaches? Driver drove the horses while someone sat beside him armed in case they were attacked?

• Like 3

Yea, I believe it did originate with stagecoaches.  The driver up top had an armed bodyguard next to him if they were going through Indian territory or locations with bandit activity.  When Wells, Fargo & Co. began regular stagecoach service out west in the mid-1800’s, they made an armed bodyguard standard on their routes. 

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 3

I figured it was something like that, but I knew someone else here knew for sure, and I thought I’d just let them shine. :)