BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Mr. Calderon:

Isnt that Cindy lauper's father on girls Just wanna have Fun vídeo?

Wow, I never knew that but sharp eye!:flowers:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-19 um 13.54.44.png

• Like 1

...Thomas and especially Johnson, just a year earlier journeymen actors who graciously allowed themselves to be dumped in vats of chocolate for a local charity function, were now national icons...

images?

This a picture I posted a few days ago in the location thread that also belongs here for completeness. This is a very rare BTS picture of one of the CIA pictures that are shown to Castillo about Gretsky with his wife in Cuba and Moscow. All these foreign shots were of course taken in Miami, the Moscow scenes with snow on the balcony of the Dade County Courthouse, the Cuba scenes with AK47 on Espanola Way. The picture below is one of the latter material, but it is a BTS pic shown differently on TV, not just a screenshot.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-23 um 10.11.35.png

• Like 6

This rare BTS pic perfectly fits to Christmas. Working on the "birth" of MV during the pilot, with Director Thomas Carter on the right. Looks like a scene at the Plunge Beach hotel where Leon was killed.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.38.33.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Tom:

This rare BTS pic perfectly fits to Christmas. Working on the "birth" of MV during the pilot, with Director Thomas Carter on the right. Looks like a scene at the Plunge Beach hotel where Leon was killed.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.38.33.png

I wonder why he has a quilted vest on.  If everyone else wasn't lighter dressed, you'd think it was cold.

• Like 1

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Christine:

I wonder why he has a quilted vest on.  If everyone else wasn't lighter dressed, you'd think it was cold.

LOL you haven’t lived in South Florida yet!:)

In early March (when they started filming the pilot usually at 6am) temperatures can sometimes drop below 20c during nighttime or mornings and that is freaking cold for most molly coddled natives there! :p That’s why! 

PS I once walked at Christmas (a bit below 25c) with short pants into a supermarket in Miami and they asked why I wasn’t freezing in this „cold weather“. Honestly. 

• Like 2

This a very rare BTS shot from Prodigal son when C&T break in & blow up the Revilla drug storage. If you check back with the episode you´ll see that they used only close-ups for the scene when they break in as opposed to this wide angle shot where we can see the surrounding building.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.32.28.png

• Like 6

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Tom:

LOL you haven’t lived in South Florida yet!:)

In early March (when they started filming the pilot usually at 6am) temperatures can sometimes drop below 20c during nighttime or mornings and that is freaking cold for most molly coddled natives there! :p That’s why! 

PS I once walked at Christmas (a bit below 25c) with short pants into a supermarket in Miami and they asked why I wasn’t freezing in this „cold weather“. Honestly. 

This is of course an argument and reminds me of the daughter of a former friend, who emigrated to Mallorca 10 years ago and is also always very cold here, when it is around 25 C.

It has probably been mentioned: after they exit the storage shack and put their tools in the back, Rico catches his jacket on their car's rear fin.

This is a very rare BTS shot from preparing a scene for "Little prince".

In the middle of the picture we see the hot dog stand and left of it the actor who plays the stand owner in his colorful shirt. I added an episode still for comparison reasons. The whole neighborhood of buildings and storages was destroyed after filming and the area is unrecognizable today.

ENJOY!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.39.27Littleprince.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-27 um 11.17.40.png

• Like 3

Pretty cool that the Daytona was there. Did it appear in any of those scenes? I’m trying to remember if it was visible when all the police cars were there at the bust. ?(

Edited by Dadrian
Drunk
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Pretty cool that the Daytona was there. Did appear in any of those scenes? I’m trying to remember if it was visible when all the police cars were there at the bust. ?(

Yes, the Daytona was there too. That´s why they brought it along.

I have another BTS pic from that same location/episode below (PMT in the middle) and the Daytona is there too. Given the front I would say that is the stunt car, not the primary one that had no indented front lights, but a nice smooth hood in line with diagonal head light surfaces (at least if my memory serves me correctly).

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.40.20.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

I love the 300ZX in the background of this one. My first car as a 16 yr old (1996) was a 1984 300ZX 5 speed manual in burgundy with T tops—basically identical to the one in the photo. It know it’s black and white, but I’m saying it’s burgundy! :) 

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

I love the 300ZX in the background of this one. My first car as a 16 yr old (1996) was a 1984 300ZX 5 speed manual in burgundy with T tops—basically identical to the one in the photo. It know it’s black and white, but I’m saying it’s burgundy! :) 

Amazing on what background detail you got stuck (Phil would say a great piece of nostalgia):funky:. I was still at the obvious missing front light glass on the Daytona as seen below (I flipped the Little Prince picture to match with the teaser of No exit).:)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-28 um 12.54.55.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah I always notice those missing in a few episodes. The one that sticks out the most to me is when Crockett is telling Tubbs they’re on the way to talk to Angela near the beginning of Milk Run

Maybe they got damaged in a stunt, and it took awhile to get replacements?