BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Christine:

Do you know this one either?

Behind the scenes 1.jpg

Yes, of course, I know this one:funky:, but it was posted here long time ago, not within last year or so at least. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

Not to turn this into a trivia, but do you recognize the scene @Christine?

Immediately I remembered. Tubbs and Crockett arrived at the mansion you can't see. A couple of guys were polishing an expensive sports car there, but quickly pulled out their guns. Tubbs and Crockett then had to take cover behind those bushes. Just don't ask me for the title of the series right now. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Gary1911A1:

Christine, I think you are thinking of "Whatever Works".

You´re right. That was exactly what I´d been thinking of.

6 hours ago, Tom said:

As you guys @Gary1911A1 @Christine are so into Whatever works, let´s continue with another BTS from this episode. Recognize this scene?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-02 um 21.54.34.png

I’ve never seen this bts pic before from Whatever Works. Thanks for the continued bts posts Tom.

This is taken from the scene where the two drugs dealers get blown away by those cops. One of those guys had a real itching trigger finger.

I only watched this episode a few weeks back and when I saw this scene play out, I remember thinking, wow there’s a lot of people (real people) watching in the background. Look closely at any of the close up shots of the cops and you’ll see tons of people watching on roofs and balcony’s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Miami Beau:

I’ve never seen this bts pic before from Whatever Works. Thanks for the continued bts posts Tom.

This is taken from the scene where the two drugs dealers get blown away by those cops. One of those guys had a real itching trigger finger.

I only watched this episode a few weeks back and when I saw this scene play out, I remember thinking, wow there’s a lot of people (real people) watching in the background. Look closely at any of the close up shots of the cops and you’ll see tons of people watching on roofs and balcony’s. 

Great! I thought about it, but couldn´t remember the scene.

• Like 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

PMT: “Do you think Mick and Bowie are together right now” :) 

he could have asked Bowie himself, he seems to be standing right next to them on this pic (see below red arrow)!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-30 um 10.06.18.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is the continuation of that scene that we have already seen a little further up. I'm not quite sure right now, but I don't think the guys were actually up to anything bad, but the cops had a very nervous finger.

• Like 2

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Christine:

t I don't think the guys were actually up to anything bad, but the cops had a very nervous finger.

Well, these guys had an Uzi and a handgun ready and loaded in the glove compartment, so I think they were more than just college kids.?(

P.S. (for comparison purposes) I have no Uzi with me in my car and neither of my friends or family members ...:p

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Well, these guys had an Uzi and a handgun ready and loaded in the glove compartment, so I think they were more than just college kids.?(

P.S. (for comparison purposes) I have no Uzi with me in my car and neither of my friends or family members ...:p

That had just slipped my mind. :eek:

But Crockett's face was just gold, even if I also felt sorry for the car. But I confess that I'm less meticulous than you guys when it comes to cars. The Testarossa was also a great car.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christine said:

Crockett's face was just gold

Absolutely—one of the most memorable shots of the series. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Christine said:

But Crockett's face was just gold, even if I also felt sorry for the car. But I confess that I'm less meticulous than you guys when it comes to cars. The Testarossa was also a great car.

Two stages of startled shades-removal when things turn bad for the Daytona...

1. Mild confusion when Maxwell Dierks ask Crockett to hand over the keys in "Whatever Works":

ezgif-6-c47f83b412.gif.23764c2c1168cbb6aaf78a1561cdf0f7.gif

2. Total shock and awe after Eddie Kay has blown it to pieces in "When Irish Eyes Are Crying"

ezgif-2-996292b328.gif.26ed8c88843809ec0d389432a3f353a0.gif

• Like 2