BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Crockett wears this jacket in the deleted scene with Noogie in Give a little. As I don´t remember the background from a scene on TV I suspect this still is part of deleted scene as well.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-23 um 20.32.59.png

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

Crockett wears this jacket in the deleted scene with Noogie in Give a little. As I don´t remember the background from a scene on TV I suspect this still is part of deleted scene as well.

Gianni Versace for the win :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Tom said:

This looks like the scene from The Home Invaders, where Crockett listens to Castillo tell Malone:

"Even if you wanted to (explain your decisions), I don't think you could." 

image.thumb.png.210ae37139769b7e961eac50bd755775.png

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

made for each other

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.35.09.png

IIRC this scene looks like it’s much higher out of the water in the episode. Funny how the set up shots and camera angles can be so convincing. 

• Like 2

On 8/16/2022 at 4:24 AM, Tom said:

From the Give A Little, Take A Little deleted scene :thumbsup:

CABD231B-3917-457C-9B98-CAC90ED54B36.jpeg

Edited by Miami Beau
  • Like 7

On 8/25/2022 at 6:51 AM, Dadrian said:

I just found out this was actually for a Versace ad!

00C1A39D-E83E-44D7-9B34-19FF61F51D2D.jpeg

I could see a plot where Sonny and Rico are at a beach party for cops or something and have to chase the bad guys down by boat.

• Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 5:30 PM, Christine said:

Unfortunately, PMT is wearing one of those awful jackets that could make you go blind if you look at it too long.

This jacket is not so awful. Okay, it could be better. That crockett striped blanket jacket is kinda tacky for my today standards anyway...

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Mr. Calderon:

This jacket is not so awful. Okay, it could be better. That crockett striped blanket jacket is kinda tacky for my today standards anyway...

The jacket is awful as it is brown which is a major violation of the „no earth tone“ rule of Michael Mann. You just can’t see it on this black/white Photography.:)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-12 um 13.08.54.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Tom said:

lost Madonna

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-22 um 12.50.32.png

What Sonny is wearing here is almost identical to what he wore in the final part of Freefall minus the black t-shirt for the white henley. I love the white/black/olive green combo way more. Shame they didn’t go with this look again. At least Sonny didn’t wear jeans until the final scene. Tubbs’s choice of light purple trousers for Freefall, something he had never worn prior, was a miss for me as well. 

Edited by Miami Beau
  • Like 4

Behind the scenes from season 1. DJs face expression gives reason to believe he had still a beef with EJO (who put his arm on DJs back to appease him) at this point.:p

530511CE-9310-4E8F-AB0D-F8E7052DD5A2.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1