BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Melanie Griffith on the set of "by hooker by crook". Back then she looked a bit different. Hard to recognize her today and that is not due to natural aging...:)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.02.21.png

• Like 4

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Melanie Griffith on the set of "by hooker by crook". Back then she looked a bit different. Hard to recognize her today and that is not due to natural aging...:)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.02.21.png

There are a lot of celebrities, especially women, who look downright hideous because they're constantly running to the plastic surgeon to have their faces tweaked. Some of them could earn their money in a ghost train. 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Tom said:

The last thing I saw her in was Automata from 2014.

image.png.24719fc1cefa0e146f86567e85017ecd.png

Not sure what the last eight years have been like for her.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Christine:

There are a lot of celebrities, especially women, who look downright hideous because they're constantly running to the plastic surgeon to have their faces tweaked. Some of them could earn their money in a ghost train. 

Take a pick (Donatella Versace left, Melanie Griffith right). If would be scared to death by both when I met them in a dark alley :dance2:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-24 um 15.52.34.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-24 um 15.53.23.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb OCBman:

The last thing I saw her in was Automata from 2014.

image.png.24719fc1cefa0e146f86567e85017ecd.png

Not sure what the last eight years have been like for her.

like this....

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tom said:

like this....

That isn't her in the top photo, surely? She's never been what I call a good looking woman and has made ill-advised choices regarding plastic surgery procedures..but I don't blame women for trying to hold the years back. Looks are generally all they're judged on, unfortunately.

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb wolfie1996:

That isn't her in the top photo, surely? She's never been what I call a good looking woman and has made ill-advised choices regarding plastic surgery procedures..but I don't blame women for trying to hold the years back. Looks are generally all they're judged on, unfortunately.

Nevertheless, there are actresses who defy this dogma, reject surgery and age gracefully. These women have my full respect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Was it Regan, Iacocca, and Geraldo? :) 

That's the trio!

I love his passion when he delivers that line. 

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, wolfie1996 said:

I dont care. An old pan makes great food.

Me and my nutritional motivation sentences.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

I dont care. An old pan makes great food.

Me and my nutritional motivation sentences.

“Beyond sick” :) 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, pahonu said:

Hmmmm. Unfortunately to get the best from cosmetic surgery I think you have to have pretensions to looks to start with and to me, she never did. You can't make small eyes bigger, for instance and she always had a strange shaped jaw to me. Lavish use of filler is never a good idea either. Subtle is what you need to aim for. Mind you, she managed to marry DJ twice......quite an achievement! :) 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb wolfie1996:

Hmmmm. Unfortunately to get the best from cosmetic surgery I think you have to have pretensions to looks to start with and to me, she never did. You can't make small eyes bigger, for instance and she always had a strange shaped jaw to me. Lavish use of filler is never a good idea either. Subtle is what you need to aim for. Mind you, she managed to marry DJ twice......quite an achievement! :) 

Cosmetic surgery also has ways of making eyes appear larger and plumping up a chin so that it looks completely different. The photo of Donatella Versace shows how it should not be done. This surgeon should be sued. I can hardly imagine that the woman really wanted to look like that.
The other point is that when women start having their bodies chopped up at an early age, this also becomes noticeable as they get older.  Everything is artificially tightened, so that later, when wrinkles actually form, it just looks strange.

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

“Beyond sick” :)

Thank you, i was needing a title for my biography book.

"Mr. C: from controversial to beyond sick"

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Christine said:

Cosmetic surgery also has ways of making eyes appear larger and plumping up a chin so that it looks completely different. The photo of Donatella Versace shows how it should not be done. This surgeon should be sued. I can hardly imagine that the woman really wanted to look like that.
The other point is that when women start having their bodies chopped up at an early age, this also becomes noticeable as they get older.  Everything is artificially tightened, so that later, when wrinkles actually form, it just looks strange.

Well...a few beers can fix it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Wouldn’t it be way more cost effective to buy enough alcohol for your partner to think you look great? :hot:

I think I’ve read too many @Mr. Calderon posts. :) 

3 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Well...a few beers can fix it.

:) :) :) 

okay I’m out on this one :) 

• Haha 1

Sorry to have triggered this avalanche with my "beauty" pics posted.

Just to get this thread back to its original purpose ... even Elvis had to wear blinders because he saw these two ladies...:dance2:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.08.15.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Sorry to have triggered this avalanche with my "beauty" pics posted.

Just to get this thread back to its original purpose ... even Elvis had to wear blinders because he saw these two ladies...:dance2:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.08.15.png

I see. The ugly ladies are in front of Elvis. That's the reason why all men turn their heads away.:)

• Haha 1