BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

On 10/24/2022 at 3:55 PM, Tom said:

like this....

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-24 um 15.53.23.png

Holy shit! I'd wish I could somehow unsee this. Yet I have to gaze at it with some kind of morbid fascination. This image is gonna f*cking haunt me for the rest of my days, good lord!

vor 8 Stunden schrieb daytona365:

Holy shit! I'd wish I could somehow unsee this. Yet I have to gaze at it with some kind of morbid fascination. This image is gonna f*cking haunt me for the rest of my days, good lord!

We're still lucky enough to be able to click the photo away, but Melanie Griffith has to look at it in the mirror every day.

@Daytona 365: I thought similar things when I saw the photo of Tippi Hedren. For her age she still looks good and above all authentic.  

• Like 1

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Christine:

We're still lucky enough to be able to click the photo away, but Melanie Griffith has to look at it in the mirror every day. 

LOL that reminds me of this aged joke where an old lady confronts a drunken guy in the bus. "You´re so drunk!" she complains. He looks at her and responds with heavy tongue: "And you are butt ugly! But I´m gonna be sober tomorrow morning!":dance2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Tom said:

Sorry to have triggered this avalanche with my "beauty" pics posted.

Possibly the best single-word metaphor in the history of the site! :) :clap:

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2022 at 8:49 AM, Tom said:

Sorry to have triggered this avalanche with my "beauty" pics posted.

Just to get this thread back to its original purpose ... even Elvis had to wear blinders because he saw these two ladies...:dance2:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.08.15.png

One of Elvis handlers, the guy with the sunglasses beats up Tubbs in "Nobody Lives Forever" and is one of Alfredo Giulinni's hitmen at the end of DFCP2.

1.png.b63b06659d443a9ff10fea1c9125064a.png

11.png.9e44d7edfdc2314018889adcfaf44889.png

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 16.59.21.png

“Rolling Stone” magazine cover shoot :thumbsup:

“Hey I wasn’t pointing! TAKE IT AGAIN!!!” -PMT

:) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom said:

first season, I assume Give a little, take a little

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.05.04.png

Or Cool Runnin’? Looks like foil or plastic in the car. 

C7DB3F16-7CB9-4F51-A017-8A3415892534.png

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 6

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

Or Cool Runnin’? Looks like foil or plastic in the car. 

C7DB3F16-7CB9-4F51-A017-8A3415892534.png

You’re right! The cellophane of the flowers can even be seen a bit at the bottom of the picture.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Looks like foil or plastic in the car. 

7 hours ago, Tom said:

The cellophane of the flowers can even be seen a bit at the bottom of the picture.

That’s what I meant. Cool. :thumbsup:

a close up of the mysteriously burning bike at the end of Viking bikers from hell that is not seen in the episode. They cut something out, so we don´t know what sent the bike on fire (if we rule out self-destruction:p)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.22.54.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

And a bonus pic that I am not sure of whether posted already: the deleted scene with Noogie in Give a little, take a little that also included 18-year old Garcelle Beauvais as waitress in her first TV role.

The producers cut that scene obviously in the very last moment, because Garcelle is listed with her role in the closing credits in this episode! 

She was compensated by a new role, even guest starring in The Maze later that year.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.13.29.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-30 um 10.25.50.png

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Tom said:

I am not sure of whether posted already

You have, but it’s been awhile, and it’s always great! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The National Enquirer back in 1986. There were indeed some accidents on the set in early season 3. 

In "When Irish eyes are crying" director Mario DiLeo was hit by a slug and had to be flown to hospital, another crew member got hit by a falling cross and PMT´s double Ernie Robinson got arrested for speeding without driver´s licence and filming had to be stopped until they bailed him out.

In "Baby blues" Robinson burnt his legs in the explosion stunt so bad that he had to cease his active stuntman career.

Other accidents I am not aware of, especially not connected to the burning man stunt in "The good collar" shown here.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-13 um 12.26.01.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Other accidents I am not aware of, especially not connected to the burning man stunt in "The good collar" shown here.

I think this was an early form of clickbait :) 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

I think this was an early form of clickbait :) 

Could you please explain what clickbait means? I don’t know this word.

2 hours ago, Christine said:

explain what clickbait means?

Clickbaits ("Clickköder") are designed to bait users with lurid headlines that make you curious and to generate interaction in the form of clicks.

Edited by Glades
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glades said:

Clickbaits (Clickköder) are designed to bait users with lurid headlines that make you curious and to generate interaction in the form of clicks.

And see the ads on their site.

This is a BTS shot from Down for the count. In the episode Tubbs is sitting next to Crockett and he is wearing a totally different jacket/T-shirt....

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.08.55.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Tom said:

This is a BTS shot from Down for the count. In the episode Tubbs is sitting next to Crockett and he is wearing a totally different jacket/T-shirt....

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 17.08.55.png

Maybe from a later fight/montage in the episode?

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Glades:

Clickbaits ("Clickköder") are designed to bait users with lurid headlines that make you curious and to generate interaction in the form of clicks.

Thanks for explaining.

• Like 1