BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

On 4/12/2023 at 11:03 AM, ViceFanMan said:

Found this one...hilarious moment with Don and Edward James Olmos messing around, behind the scenes. :) Going by Don's wardrobe & hairstyle, I'd say this is probably sometime during Season 2. 

MV2.jpg

Bushido?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, codemaster94 said:

Bushido?

Possibly? I'm pretty sure it's sometime during Season 2. It could very well be during filming of "Bushido"! :thumbsup:

1985: DJ with Patti D´Arbanville (guest starring in Back in the world), mother of his son Jesse (born 1982). They were never married BTW. 

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-11 um 23.36.20.png

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, Tom said:

1985: DJ with Patti D´Arbanville (guest starring in Back in the world), mother of his son Jesse (born 1982). They were never married BTW. 

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-11 um 23.36.20.png

She guest-starred in 'Back In The World'. She was Ira Stone's girlfriend.

"Poor Stone and his psychic woounds!" :)

• Like 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb johnnyfarragut:

She guest-starred in 'Back In The World'. She was Ira Stone's girlfriend.

That´s what I wrote. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb johnnyfarragut:

Sorry. I must 've missed the part you said which character she played.

I mentioned that she was guest starring and she was not playing Stone´s girlfried, but his wife. There is a scene at the end where Maynard throws the wedding ring to Stone and says that he helped to make the divorce final (by whacking her).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom said:

I mentioned that she was guest starring and she was not playing Stone´s girlfried, but his wife. There is a scene at the end where Maynard throws the wedding ring to Stone and says that he helped to make the divorce final (by whacking her).

Oh yes that scene was amazing. Maynards best lines IMO

"You know of course that in most parts of the world pain is a second language. People understand it better than words because you can get right to the point, but in this country we don't really have very much pain, so the second language is money, naturally you'd expect to receive money for what you know instead of pain"

Edited by Kalci
  • Like 2

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

I thought she was battered :) :p

Got me. Girlfried is the sister of Bankman Fried. I tried to smuggle this in to test your attention :p

• Haha 1

rare BTS pic of filming "Out where the buses don´t run" in Stiltsville

P.S. the "pink house" shown here is long gone. Only the house where Crockett, Tubbs and Weldon wait to attack still stands (I posted a pic of it a year ago or so in the locations thread....)

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-26 um 08.38.10.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 8

On 4/18/2021 at 3:48 AM, Tom said:

Pilot. I think that will be the last BTS I´ll post, as the last few ones (except Lou de Long´s by Dadrian) haven´t found any feedback or interest anymore....

brothers-keeper-episode-1-air-date-07011984-pictured-miguel-pinero-as-picture-id138445278.jpeg

I know this is an old post, but is that Mai-Lis Kuniholm (Sha Sha from “The Home Invaders”) on the right? I don’t remember actually seeing her in the episode, though. Maybe we didn’t get a good look in the episode. I think I would have noticed her if we saw her on-screen!

Edited by AndrewRemington
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

I know this is an old post, but is that Mai-Lis Kuniholm (Sha Sha from “The Home Invaders”) on the right? I don’t remember actually seeing her in the episode, though. Maybe we didn’t get a good look in the episode. I think I would have noticed her if we saw her on-screen!

Looks like her to me! If so, she really got around! :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb AndrewRemington:

That’s her! You got a special eye for her! :p

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

That’s her! You got a special eye for her! :p

Haha, well she is a beauty! She was Miss Florida Teen USA in 1984.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tom said:

PMT in trailer, first season

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-26 um 08.39.20.png

I'm more interested in what PMT is watching on his TV. ;) This is going to sound strange, but it looks like (or makes me think of, is probably more accurate) Alexis Smith as 'Lady Jessica Montford' on Dallas. The shirt & outfit she wore in the episode "Strange Alliance" looks just like this, and that aired in March of 1984. They could have been filming for the Pilot, or some of the first few episodes of MV, in March of that year (not sure of the filming dates for the Pilot off the top of my head)...maybe Tubbs was wanting to see if Jessica Montford killed Miss Ellie or not? :p I may be totally wrong and it was something else that PMT had on, while having his makeup applied...but it looks like her from that show to me (although the scene itself I can't remember exactly either). Here's a headshot of Alexis Smith as 'Lady Jessica' on that episode of Dallas

Alexis Smith.jpg

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

I'm more interested in what PMT is watching on his TV. ;) This is going to sound strange, but it looks like (or makes me think of, is probably more accurate) Alexis Smith as 'Lady Jessica Montford' on Dallas. The shirt & outfit she wore in the episode "Strange Alliance" looks just like this, and that aired in March of 1984. They could have been filming for the Pilot, or some of the first few episodes of MV, in March of that year (not sure of the filming dates for the Pilot off the top of my head)...maybe Tubbs was wanting to see if Jessica Montford killed Miss Ellie or not? :p I may be totally wrong and it was something else that PMT had on, while having his makeup applied...but it looks like her from that show to me (although the scene itself I can't remember exactly either). Here's a headshot of Alexis Smith as 'Lady Jessica' on that episode of Dallas

Alexis Smith.jpg

If so, he was checking out MV’s #1 nemesis (ratings-wise) :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

If so, he was checking out MV’s #1 nemesis (ratings-wise) :) 

I know...I thought of that, too, LOL! :) But, this was early-mid 1984, so they didn't know they'd be ratings rivals yet.

• Like 1