BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

8 hours ago, Tom said:

season 2

Bildschirmfoto 2023-04-11 um 23.43.22.png

@Crockettt do you recognize these costumes to identify the episode? I think the exposure is a little skewed. I’m asking because I have a blazer this color, but I don’t think it’s this color in the episode  :) 

Awesome photo @Tom!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

@Crockettt do you recognize these costumes to identify the episode? I think the exposure is a little skewed. I’m asking because I have a blazer this color, but I don’t think it’s this color in the episode  :) 

only episode I recall in season 2 with similarly colored clothes of both (only Tubbs without tie) is Bushido. But this shot is a BTS shot and was not used in any episode as we see it here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I think this photo was part of a photo shoot for some magazine. Here's the original version of the picture:

DSz7lEEUQAAoP-B.jpg

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Crockettt said:

I think this photo was part of a photo shoot for some magazine. Here's the original version of the picture:

DSz7lEEUQAAoP-B.jpg

Okay I definitely recognize the blazer now. :thumbsup:

Lend me an ear: Miguel, Dykstra´s goon around 1 hour after being shot on camera, photo credit: Joey Morelli himself

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-04 um 17.41.37.png

• Like 4

A very rare BTS pic when filming the pilot (see background with Mykel T Williamson and Martin Ferrero) even if it does not look like it on first glance.:)

Specially posted for @Dadrian:p to cheer him up! That must be the photo evidence of the murder that Crockett had all cameras confiscated for on the scene!

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.04.16.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tom said:

A very rare BTS pic when filming the pilot (see background with Mykel T Williamson and Martin Ferrero) even if it does not look like it on first glance.:)

Specially posted for @Dadrian:p to cheer him up! That must be the photo evidence of the murder that Crockett had all cameras confiscated for on the scene!

Great pic!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tom said:

"Girls just want to have fun" :)

• Like 2

some of us remember the hunt for the Tucker apartment location in Smuggler´s blues a few years back.

Finally we came to the conclusion it was a studio set, based on crew members testimony and @daytona365s mindblowing find of the breeze blocks imprints on the studio floor in a later episode (Evan). 

This very rare BTS pic is a tribute to that scene as it was taken the Tucker apartment scenes were filmed in studio (see the "Studio B" writing on the wall). enjoy!

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.27.34.png

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Tom said:

some of us remember the hunt for the Tucker apartment location in Smuggler´s blues a few years back.

Finally we came to the conclusion it was a studio set, based on crew members testimony and @daytona365s mindblowing find of the breeze blocks imprints on the studio floor in a later episode (Evan). 

This very rare BTS pic is a tribute to that scene as it was taken the Tucker apartment scenes were filmed in studio (see the "Studio B" writing on the wall). enjoy!

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.27.34.png

"Tucker, my ace! What it is, what it is?"

• Like 1

Am 15.5.2023 um 09:59 schrieb Tom:

early first season, but cannot pinpoint the episode.

miami vice.jpeg

I'm not sure if I'm right, but my first thought was this is the episode in hospital after the hit man shot at Lou. Maybe you say that I'm wrong because the two of them wear the wrong clothes or it's the wrong background. But this was my first thought. 

On 5/17/2023 at 2:04 PM, Christine said:

I'm not sure if I'm right, but my first thought was this is the episode in hospital after the hit man shot at Lou. Maybe you say that I'm wrong because the two of them wear the wrong clothes or it's the wrong background. But this was my first thought. 

To me it looks like they are in a hotel, like the one in Golden Triangle part 1 but the clothes are different as well.

14 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

To me it looks like they are in a hotel, like the one in Golden Triangle part 1 but the clothes are different as well.

Looks like a bedroom.

PMT outfit reminds me of Great McCarthy for some reason...

wish I could make out if there's another person behind him. for some reason I think that's Vanessa.

Edited by fakespyder
  • Like 1

BTS shot while filming the pool party scene in Bought and paid for. Director John Nicolella is on the far left with his back to the camera.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-05-15 um 10.26.45.png

• Like 4