BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Every day I open the Vice page and I'm amazed that there are other great photos that I didn't know about before. Thanks again for sharing them all with us.

• Like 4

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Christine:

Every day I open the Vice page and I'm amazed that there are other great photos that I didn't know about before. Thanks again for sharing them all with us.

Thanks, it´s getting extremely hard to find new pics that haven´t been posted before. Especially as I have been posting hundreds of photos over the years and there is a very limited number of BTS pics around at all.

• Like 5

This is a BTS shot from the rehearsal in Contempt of Court. Please mind the relaxed extras standing in the background. In the final scene no one except Terry was standing behind them on the stairs as everyone else had fled.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-27 um 22.50.09.png

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Tom said:

DJ directing Back in the world on a barge. G Gordon Liddy is listening.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-27 um 23.05.30.png

G. Gordon's wife Francis is standing next to him.

I met G. Gordon in LA when they were filming Street Asylum a very intense individual.

He tried to get a project going for a TV show based on Watergate called The Oval Office, except this time the President survives and he begins to "eliminate" his enemies by any means possible. Needless to say nobody was willing to green light that project.

He called it just like Dallas without all the *****footing around.

Edited by king77
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2023 at 8:56 AM, king77 said:

G. Gordon's wife Francis is standing next to him.

I met G. Gordon in LA when they were filming Street Asylum a very intense individual.

He tried to get a project going for a TV show based on Watergate called The Oval Office, except this time the President survives and he begins to "eliminate" his enemies by any means possible. Needless to say nobody was willing to green light that project.

He called it just like Dallas without all the *****footing around.

LOL, well, I've heard & read that G. Gordon Liddy was in "interesting" individual for sure. ;) He was involved with the whole Watergate scandal in real life...so, he probably had a lot of inside info with that whole fiasco. :funky:  I assume you meant that in his proposed show-idea, the president survived his "job"...and wasn't forced to resign like Nixon (which was the right thing to do, but nowadays probably wouldn't happen :rolleyes:).

rare BTS shot from the pilot. Producer John Nicolella (middle, right) discussing something in the background with director Thomas Carter

11933466_1650212541921328_1653199178807835238_n.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, Tom said:

rare BTS shot from the pilot. Producer John Nicolella (middle, right) discussing something in the background

11933466_1650212541921328_1653199178807835238_n.png

I love this picture. This used to be my desktop wallpaper for so long.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tom said:

Castillo with fan (Smiling!)

Bildschirmfoto 2023-07-27 um 22.54.07.png

Kids today will never understand what it’s like to turn out as a Terminator in every photo :) 

• Haha 2

On 8/10/2023 at 5:23 PM, ViceFanMan said:

LOL, well, I've heard & read that G. Gordon Liddy was in "interesting" individual for sure. ;) He was involved with the whole Watergate scandal in real life...so, he probably had a lot of inside info with that whole fiasco. :funky:  I assume you meant that in his proposed show-idea, the president survived his "job"...and wasn't forced to resign like Nixon (which was the right thing to do, but nowadays probably wouldn't happen :rolleyes:).

G. Gordons Vette's Maryland license plate was H20GATE

Yes the president doesn't resign or get's impeached. 

• Like 3

On 7/6/2023 at 9:07 PM, ViceFanMan said:

Rather humorous I thought...I saw this goofy promo photo on one of the MV Facebook pages I am a member of/follow. I’m assuming this was ultimately never used. :p  I blew smoke out my nose when I used to smoke (quit when I was 25 & went back to running—still run), but this is ridiculous, lol!! :)  :rauchen: :rolleyes:

E78E2851-1B26-47AC-8D9C-AE55992BB2F6.thumb.jpeg.ab6ee027e4cbda3a23dc961419165cee.jpeg

Nostril King 100s! :p :) :rauchen:

I posted this last month...hilarious! :) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you think the other one was hilarious what about this? (Jack of all trades) :)

IMG_8454.png

I guess this was his review of the episode at the time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1