BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Vote of confidence. Trudy´s dress is more like a skin painting :p

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-04 um 18.55.16.png

Trudy often wore clothes that always made me wonder how she got in there and later got out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Christine said:

Trudy often wore clothes that always made me wonder how she got in there and later got out.

I was gonna make a Troudini joke, but decided not to. :p

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 4

On 10/8/2023 at 8:16 AM, Tom said:

Better living through chemistry

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-04 um 16.07.17.png

PMT's thoughts: "Keep looking at her eyes. Keep looking at her eyes. Keep looking at her eyes."

• Haha 5

On 10/1/2023 at 8:32 AM, RedDragon86 said:

I was watching him in Bushido last night, he plays a very convincing Russian, to the point I thought he was :)

I need a tan like Don's. Unfortunately my skin tone is closer to the guy on the left lol

2 minutes ago, pmconroy said:

I need a tan like Don's. Unfortunately my skin tone is closer to the guy on the left lol

Come visit me in SoCal and you can enjoy the yearlong tan, along with the outdoor lifestyle, including sailing, surfing, swimming, and camping.  I’m not joking that I wear shorts to work as a high school teacher year round.  Seriously, I haven’t worn pants to work since the 90’s, and I have been teaching for 28 years.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pahonu said:

Come visit me in SoCal and you can enjoy the yearlong tan, along with the outdoor lifestyle, including sailing, surfing, swimming, and camping.  I’m not joking that I wear shorts to work as a high school teacher year round.  Seriously, I haven’t worn pants to work since the 90’s, and I have been teaching for 28 years.  

I'm legit so jealous, Southern California seems to have pretty much as close to perfect weather as possible :cool:

3 hours ago, pmconroy said:

I'm legit so jealous, Southern California seems to have pretty much as close to perfect weather as possible :cool:

I definitely understand that I’m very fortunate.  My parents made the decision to move from Quebec, Canada in the 60’s and never looked back.  They left at the time because of the separatist movement, but my dad said he didn’t miss the climate at all, partly because they could still ski in the local mountains in winter just like in Canada and enjoy the great weather at the SoCal coast.  They ended up ironically near the beach, and I enjoy the beach life still.

• Like 1