DON JOHNSON PLANET HOLLYWOOD APPEARANCES

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's DON JOHNSON at a PLANET HOLLYWOOD opening with Whoopi Goldberg in 1994.Eingefügtes BildIn Hong Kong, China PLANET HOLLYWOOD grand opening 1994.Eingefügtes BildDON and DONNY OSMOND & WHOOPI GOLDBERG 1993.Eingefügtes BildDON and MELANIE GRIFFITH (Wife, and MIAMI VICE alumni) 1993.Eingefügtes BildDON and LUKE PERRY May 15th 1994.Eingefügtes BildDON and ALICE COOPER PLANET HOLLYWOOD grand opening San Francisco July 16 1995.Eingefügtes BildDON with ALICE COOPER and CHARLIE SHEEN (Two and a Half Men) PLANET HOLLYWOOD grand opening Phoenix, AZ 1994Eingefügtes BildMIAMI VICE alumni WESLEY SNIPES and SYLVESTER STALLONE PLANET HOLLYWOOD grand opening Wash, DC 1994.Eingefügtes BildAnother MIAMI VICE alumni, BRUCE WILLIS PLANET HOLLYWOOD MN US 1994.Eingefügtes BildDON, LORI PETTI, and PAULY SHORE PLANET HOLLYWOOD grand opening HOLLYWOOD, CA March 1994.Eingefügtes Bild

Great pix Dave.Where do you get this stuff from.?DJ looks pretty happy.:D:D

I'd look like that too if I were around Pauly shore! :eek:

These are so COOL:thumbsup: CoopI don't remember Alice Cooper at the Planet Hollywood opening in SF, but I have some of Don, Bruce Willis, Luke Perry, Slyvester Stallone, and also the guy who did the action movies--can't think of his name. Also, there was a stage set up outdoors, and I remember Don and Bruce on stage singing. I'll get my pictures posted for San Francisco opening:)

These are so COOL:thumbsup: CoopI don't remember Alice Cooper at the Planet Hollywood opening in SF' date=' but I have some of Don, Bruce Willis, Luke Perry, Slyvester Stallone, and also the guy who did the action movies--can't think of his name. Also, there was a stage set up outdoors, and I remember Don and Bruce on stage singing. I'll get my pictures posted for San Francisco opening:)[/quote']I've got one of DON and LUKE PERRY hugging.LOVE to see your photos DJAngel!

Just got the pictures out. Sorry, Coop, no hugging pics, but a picture of Luke walking down the red carpet. Reminds me, it was a madhouse because of all the celebs. Oh gosh, also George Clooney, Arnold (the Governator :D)Schwarzenegger, Steven Seagal, Danny Glover, and a SF 49er player (can't remember his name right now). I'll get these scanned and posted. Pictures of Don & Bruce on the stage they set up outside singing with Bruce's band :confused: Jesse was with Don, too. I think Don & Melanie had possibly separated by that time, so none of her.

Don Johnson and Luke Perry hugging. There is a beer in Luke's hand....may explain why they are hugging.Eingefügtes Bild

I'll be posting the SF Planet Hollywood pics tomorrow. Guess what I found? A pic of Don & Luke hugging from a news clipping:)

:dance2:

SF Datebook July 95 and SF Examiner July 17, 1995Here's the SF Chronicle "Datebook" (entertainment section that appears on the weekend edition)Top of articleEingefügtes BildBottom of articleGeorge Clooney's statement is really interesting;)Eingefügtes BildSan Francisco Examiner, July 17, 1995Top of articleI think that's Jesse behind DonEingefügtes BildBottom of article"Cheesy" should refer to the Examiner Staff writer Craig Marine:rolleyes:Eingefügtes BildI'm scanning my personal pics now. Hopefully have those on later today:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/BonitaKS/DJ%20Planet%20Hollywood%200795/PlanetHollywoodSFExaminerArticle071.jpgBottom of article"Cheesy" should refer to the Examiner Staff writer Craig Marine:rolleyes:Eingefügtes BildI'm scanning my personal pics now. Hopefully have those on later today:)

These articles are WONDERFUL! :clap:

Okay. It worked. (whew) A few tries but finally-success!!!:DEingefügtes Bild

Holy Crap!!! It's Sonny Crockett vs. Rocky!!!!! :D

These photos are way off the charts!!!! JUST what this thread needed!Holy smokes, look at the talent in those photos!!GREAT DON JOHNSON on stage photos DJAngel! Your photos are second to NONE on this site!!! :clap::clap::clap:Were so lucky to have YOU on this site!!! :dance2::dance:

These photos are way off the charts!!!! JUST what this thread needed!Holy smokes' date=' look at the talent in those photos!!GREAT DON JOHNSON on stage photos DJAngel! Your photos are second to NONE on this site!!! :clap::clap::clap:Were so lucky to have YOU on this site!!! :dance2::dance:[/quote']Thank You, Coop:happy: I remember thinking I can't get any good pics of Don because the crowds were just unbelievable! By the time Don & Bruce were on stage, it was dark and I couldn't get very close, but I'm glad to get what I got anyway.

Thank You' date=' Coop:happy: I remember thinking I can't get any good pics of Don because the crowds were just unbelievable! By the time Don & Bruce were on stage, it was dark and I couldn't get very close, but I'm glad to get what I got anyway.[/quote']Don't sell yourself short, the photos are wonderful!!:clap::dance:

• Administrators

Here's DON JOHNSON at a PLANET HOLLYWOOD opening with Whoopi Goldberg in 1994.Eingefügtes Bild

Finally I know the origin of this picture.Eingefügtes BildAnd another one from Planet Hollywood Eingefügtes Bild

• 3 years later...

Trip Story to San Francisco ~ Planet Hollywood opening ~ July 16, 1995I just realized I never posted our trip story, so here it is.Eingefügtes Bild

By the way, what did you mean by the expression "back-looking", in the very last sentence?:confused: It seems that my English isn't good enough to get it... :o